The Best General Orders(Detours) for April 18-27! (Weekends)

mark1447

Heres the Best of the Best! Check em out =]!

(D) Coney Island-bound trains run on the (N) from 36 St to Stillwell Av

Weekend, 12:01 AM Sat to 5 AM Mon, Apr 25 - 27

Trains stop at New Utrecht Av-62 St.

For service to 9 Av, Fort Hamilton Pkwy, 50, and 55 Sts, take the (D) or (N) to New Utrecht Av-62 St and transfer to a 205 St-bound (D) .

For service from these stations, take a (D) 205 St-bound to 36 St and transfer to a Coney Island-bound (D).

For service to 71, 79 Sts, 18, 20 Avs, Bay Pkwy, 25 Av, and Bay 50 St, take the (D) or (N) to Stillwell Av and transfer to a 205 St-bound .

For service from these stations, take a (D) 205 St-bound to 62 St-New Utrecht Av and transfer to a Coney Island-bound .

(E) No trains between West 4 St and World Trade Center

Weekend, 12:01 AM Sat to 5 AM Mon, Apr 18 - 20 and Apr 25 - 27

Take the (A) instead.

(E) trains run to the (F) 2 Av station during this time.

(F) Trains run between 179 St and Euclid Av (Replace (C))

(G) Trains replace between Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts and Stillwell Av

Weekend, 12:01 AM Sat to 5 AM Mon, Apr 25 - 27

If you are traveling to Brooklyn

Transfer at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts for the (G) , making all station (F) stops to Stillwell Av.

Transfer at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts for the (F) , making all station stops to Euclid Av on the (C).

If you are traveling to Manhattan

Take the (G) and transfer at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts to a (F) 179 St-bound , making all station stops to 179 St.

well it sounds the Best cuz it good to see a train detour over another line? Im gonna do em, especially the (F) heading back to euclid..

I don't know, GOs aren't that pleasant, especially if you have an appointment and you happen to get caught on one. I mean weekend frequencies are horrible themselves, but when you add the GOs, oh man.

I don't know, GOs aren't that pleasant, especially if you have an appointment and you happen to get caught on one. I mean weekend frequencies are horrible themselves, but when you add the GOs, oh man.

Actually i must of mislead you bro. I was saying Best G/Os as in photography.. So rail fanners can grab trains that are detoured and take shots or sumin, I know G/Os are the worst news, seeing that it causes massive delays and people start to complain and bs. =/ Hope that helps

Heh, oddities right?

Tip: Try to avoid Jay. It's not going to be a pleasant place. They will put down new tiles on the Uptown side, put the tactile strip and do column work. They will also put down floor tiles. And also, they will still be doing the connector work, so that will make things lousy, as usual.

From the viewpoint of a straphanger, GOs are the worst news possible. I remembered what happened to me last time when I had to take the train all the way to my girl's place, only to find my journey laden with GOs (and arrive late).

The (Q) is going to be a mess this weekend, but there are some options for bus fans to get photos of the Propect Park/Atlantic Avenue Shuttle bus...aka the "B41 Ltd". I'm suprised they even gave a shuttle bus considering one could use the Franklin Avenue Shuttle to the (2), (3), or (4) to continue ones trip up Broadway.

Heh, oddities right?

Tip: Try to avoid Jay. It's not going to be a pleasant place. They will put down new tiles on the Uptown side, put the tactile strip and do column work. They will also put down floor tiles. And also, they will still be doing the connector work, so that will make things lousy, as usual.

From the viewpoint of a straphanger, GOs are the worst news possible. I remembered what happened to me last time when I had to take the train all the way to my girl's place, only to find my journey laden with GOs (and arrive late).

I always make sure to read the G.O.'s to carefully plan out how much time I should allow and how to get there. I know it's a mess with G.O.'s however it's ether that or let the system fall apart even more and cause a line to have no service for a long time (3+ Days)

I always make sure to read the G.O.'s to carefully plan out how much time I should allow and how to get there. I know it's a mess with G.O.'s however it's ether that or let the system fall apart even more and cause a line to have no service for a long time (3+ Days)

Man, last time I had no time to bother with reading the posters. :)

My girl called that Saturday morning and I literally ran out of the house.

Seeing the (G) would go to stillwell, wouldn't that mean it would be using CI cars? If so.. Maybe the R160 would run on the (G) for that weekend, unless the T/o and C/r airnt qualified?

The G will see R32s, R40M and R42, the crews are not trained. The F won't run R160s during this time, I believe. I think they use a mix of train crews including the C crews (which have not been trained). The R160s will dominate the E.

The G will see R32s, R40M and R42, the crews are not trained. The F won't run R160s during this time, I believe. I think they use a mix of train crews including the C crews (which have not been trained). The R160s will dominate the E.

R46-8 set like last time?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

Hate to break it to everybody here but you will NOT find 160's on the Fox next weekend. Reason is the switchmen at Euclid aren't qualified on the 160's.
I thought probably not, too, but I just saw one on there (at Bway ENY). Properly signed F To Euclid, etc. Northmost car was 9400! (Didn't even know that high were in service yet)

But then, from what I remember, T/O's always have to relay their own train anyway, and they would not be laying the 160 up at Pitkin.

The question is not so much the switchmen, but rather the C jobs out of Euclid that wer e probably ttansferred to the F. They probably just use 160 extra crews like they always do when the entire line is not qualified yet.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

I thought probably not, too, but I just saw one on there (at Bway ENY). Properly signed F To Euclid, etc. Northmost car was 9400! (Didn't even know that high were in service yet)

But then, from what I remember, T/O's always have to relay their own train anyway, and they would not be laying the 160 up at Pitkin.

The question is not so much the switchmen, but rather the C jobs out of Euclid that wer e probably ttansferred to the F. They probably just use 160 extra crews like they always do when the entire line is not qualified yet.

Yeah I saw an R160 (F) over at 2nd Ave heading to queenz. So there might of been some 160s. But I didnt see any R40/42 (E) on sat too. It was just 160s

Archived