Few (B)ravo and other shots using Sports Mode

Try to be extremely still even when using Sports mode, but otherwise the pics are fine!

Does anyone know why the MTA is rebuilding the center platform at 59 St?

thanks and I think because It needs upgrade

Great shots, my sport mode sucks, yours is way better!

thanks and what camera you used UlmerPark

Nice pics. Sports mode is better for moving objects, so you won't see much difference if you use it on rollsigns. I always use sports mode when I'm underground, unless I'm taking a pic of a platform or station view or something. Then I just use Landscape/infinity mode.

Nice pics. Sports mode is better for moving objects, so you won't see much difference if you use it on rollsigns. I always use sports mode when I'm underground, unless I'm taking a pic of a platform or station view or something. Then I just use Landscape/infinity mode.

thanks

Try to be extremely still even when using Sports mode, but otherwise the pics are fine!

Does anyone know why the MTA is rebuilding the center platform at 59 St?

It will be a mezzanine of some sort. I think that leads to some retail in the Time Warner Building. That will facilitate the shoppers. A bar of some sort will be built keeping the riders a safe distance from the incoming and outgoing trains on the express tracks.

It will be a mezzanine of some sort. I think that leads to some retail in the Time Warner Building. That will facilitate the shoppers. A bar of some sort will be built keeping the riders a safe distance from the incoming and outgoing trains on the express tracks.
I thought the MTA doesn't like trains opening doors on both sides. Isn't that why they abandoned the center platform at first?

Archived