Some Pics From Hillside Ave

SevenEleven

Guest Charles

Nice shots.

Is that Q76 Orion a suburban? Looks like a 1xx. i think those are disappearing fast, am i right?

And secondly: I'm probably just learning about this now, but did LIB go through a bus # change? I'm used to seeing 3 digit LIB numbers. i'm probably really off. :confused::confused:

Nice shots.

Is that Q76 Orion a suburban? Looks like a 1xx. i think those are disappearing fast, am i right?

And secondly: I'm probably just learning about this now, but did LIB go through a bus # change? I'm used to seeing 3 digit LIB numbers. i'm probably really off. :confused::confused:

Since LIB was integrated into (MTA) last April, they renumbered the buses about two months ago from 100-500 to 1200 or 1300-180X. The NGs are 1700-1799 so they fit perfectly into this.

Nice pics BTW!

Thanks for all the comments guys!

And since LIB went to (MTA) Bus, they conflicted with the Orion Vs already in the fleet. So they got renumbered to 1300 - 1699. The NGs which are already 4 digit #s are 1700-1799.

Throughout the fleet, there's a few numbers opened.

Guest Charles
Since LIB was integrated into (MTA) last April, they renumbered the buses about two months ago from 100-500 to 1200 or 1300-180X. The NGs are 1700-1799 so they fit perfectly into this.

And since LIB went to (MTA) Bus, they conflicted with the Orion Vs already in the fleet. So they got renumbered to 1300 - 1699. The NGs which are already 4 digit #s are 1700-1799.

Throughout the fleet, there's a few numbers opened.

Thanks for clearing up!

Nice shots.

those suburbans were the ish back in the day..used to always ride them on the X1

Nice shots.

Most of the 100 series are suburban at Stengel if not all.

Great shots man and nice catch on the TMC in the video!

Archived