Trizzy's Spring Break: The E And F

N-Trizzy2609

N Trizzy, Wonderful Video! The F train is definitely the fastest from Queens to Midtown! I always take it as an alternate to the 7 express whenever travelling from Flushing to Midtown while the 7 express goes in the other direction!

N Trizzy, Wonderful Video! The F train is definitely the fastest from Queens to Midtown! I always take it as an alternate to the 7 express whenever travelling from Flushing to Midtown while the 7 express goes in the other direction!

It depends, sometimes the F from Queens into Manhattan can be as slow as hell. It happened to me more than once.

Excellent pics and video! The RFW (F) is even better in person, but I despise that homeball at 36th St (as seen in the vid). I don't know what's happened to it in the past year. Nowadays, when trains enter the station, the signal only clears half the time, and if it doesn't, the train has to sit at the signal anywhere from 10 seconds to 2 minutes for it to clear. On the QB Express this can create horrible delays. I don't understand why it takes forever to clear.

Archived