Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
N-Trizzy2609

Trizzy's Spring Break: The E And F

I'll add something here, since I have something similar to yours, this is just three days before my spring break started.

PICT0056.jpg

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

PICT0061.jpg

PICT0062.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

PICT0066.jpg

Thanks to all! I'd personally answer ur comments but I'm witting a book.

But I come bearing a gift, R40M (F) RFW action in the 63rd Street Tunnel!

N Trizzy, Wonderful Video! The F train is definitely the fastest from Queens to Midtown! I always take it as an alternate to the 7 express whenever travelling from Flushing to Midtown while the 7 express goes in the other direction!

N Trizzy, Wonderful Video! The F train is definitely the fastest from Queens to Midtown! I always take it as an alternate to the 7 express whenever travelling from Flushing to Midtown while the 7 express goes in the other direction!

It depends, sometimes the F from Queens into Manhattan can be as slow as hell. It happened to me more than once.

Excellent pics and video! The RFW (F) is even better in person, but I despise that homeball at 36th St (as seen in the vid). I don't know what's happened to it in the past year. Nowadays, when trains enter the station, the signal only clears half the time, and if it doesn't, the train has to sit at the signal anywhere from 10 seconds to 2 minutes for it to clear. On the QB Express this can create horrible delays. I don't understand why it takes forever to clear.