Fantasy station in Hong Kong: Shun Lee Station

92acf4e9.png

I drew all of this by pencil. This took me a while. It's rather sloppy. :)

There are no plans to have such a station.

Kai Wing Rd in this thing does not exist anywhere around Shun Lee (by the way). And Richmond is part of a fantasised land mass to the south of Hong Kong Island.

Enjoy yourselves! Hope you could learn some Chinese through this.

Nice stuff and great creativity. Shun Lee Zhang would be an interesting station since it is located on an interesting island, :P!

What?????? What interesting island?????????? Hong Kong is not an island, there are three parts, north territory, south territory, and Hong Kong Island, and the many others like the airport, and Hong Kong island is pretty big, but still interesting station because it's located on an interesting island?

Nice stuff and great creativity. Shun Lee Zhang would be an interesting station since it is located on an interesting island, ;)!

The Mandarin word for station is "zhan" so I don't know where you end up with "zhang", please don't try to impress people with your lingual skills, say station. And you know well that it says ISLAND PLATFORM in English.

I'll do some more in May, after the SAT. Want some NY area stations?? :P

My bad, Zhan, :P...

A fantasy island. Hong Kong has parts on Islands. And some people refer to Hong Kong as a 'City on an Island'. And interesting island means it could be an interesting island.

I am not so good at pingyin but good in Real Chinese but I don't like typing it or writing it in America, ;)...

Pinyin....... again...

If you can't put it into pinyin, put it into English. In fact, why don't you do that instead of confounding all of us?

By the way, some of the elements are similar to Canary Wharf in London.

WTF, "City on a Island", I don't think it's the same as to refer to NYC as "The city that never sleeps".

Exactly.

Hong Kong is not Venice. Kowloon is actually part of the Continent. There are land borders. We are the "Fragrant Harbour", in fact that's what Hong Kong actually means in Chinese.

Archived