Mostly R68/A's on the (Q) Today..

Maserati7200

Bucket seats for the win!

I'm not sure if there will be bucket seats on the R179.

Don't think it is likely. I want to see something different. 5 doors per side but something different than the R142/R143/R160 look inside.

Don't think it is likely. I want to see something different. 5 doors per side but something different than the R142/R143/R160 look inside.

I believe they should have more standing room for the R179. You could put more people in a car with longitudal seats, than one with alternate longitudal/latitudal seating.

Honestly, as much as I hate R44's, I think they should cancel or at least delay the R179 order until the deficit is worked out. Cmon, they're in a budget deficit, and they're gonna make it worse by buying new cars? Now is not the time to be thinking about new cars. Once the 60' SMEE's are gone, the (MTA) should cut back on new cars until the budget is worked out.

Honestly, as much as I hate R44's, I think they should cancel or at least delay the R179 order until the deficit is worked out. Cmon, they're in a budget deficit, and they're gonna make it worse by buying new cars? Now is not the time to be thinking about new cars. Once the 60' SMEE's are gone, the (MTA) should cut back on new cars until the budget is worked out.

If the order even goes through.

It's still on the drawing board, right? There are no definite plans.

I believe they should have more standing room for the R179. You could put more people in a car with longitudal seats, than one with alternate longitudal/latitudal seating.

I think there would be even more standing room if there are only two pairs of transversed seats at the windows (either bucket or bench is fine), while the room for the longitudinal seats should be used for standing room.

too bad that will not happen. the (Q) is set to be fully R160s by the end of this year. idk why you R68/68A lovers are complaining, though, all of your chubby chicks now run on the (;).

Who's complaining? I want them to remain on the (Q), in additon, to having them on the (B).

I think there would be even more standing room if there are only two pairs of transversed seats at the windows (either bucket or bench is fine), while the room for the longitudinal seats should be used for standing room.

It really depends on the design, which they are still working on it. If it is a 75 foot car with 5 doors on each side, there will be less seating anticipated than a R68.

Archived