Trizzy's Spring Break: Showing The Jamaica Lines Love

N-Trizzy2609

Then it should say 'Showing The Jamaica Yard Love.'

Lord help MY soul

Stop bugging me, cuz if I used that title then all the picture would be at the Jamaica yard. They are based out the Jamaica yard there for they are the Jamaica line. Just like the (J)(Z) are based out East NY or the (C)(A) are based out Pinkit. No more discussion about the (A)(C)(J)(Z), as they are totally irrelevant.

I've grown bored of the R46 on the (F)

It's the most diverse line. R32, R40M/R42, R46, R160. Won't be too much longer, it'll be R160/R46.

Lots of R46s, yes. Sure beats only one kind of car like on most A division lines and many B division lines.

Where's the R160 (E) train? When I rode the (E) Easter, it was, I'd say 80 percent R160. Saw one R32 and one R42, rest were R160s. I think all of the R160s were assigned to the (E) over the weekend, didn't see any on the (F).

It's the most diverse line. R32, R40M/R42, R46, R160. Won't be too much longer, it'll be R160/R46.

Lots of R46s, yes. Sure beats only one kind of car like on most A division lines and many B division lines.

Where's the R160 (E) train? When I rode the (E) Easter, it was, I'd say 80 percent R160. Saw one R32 and one R42, rest were R160s. I think all of the R160s were assigned to the (E) over the weekend, didn't see any on the (F).

Yes I know, but yesterday all southbound trains were R46s. I love the 46's tho. I hate it's cousin the 44's. The 46's go way fast, perform better, and never break down. The (E) had a lot of R42's and R40M's.

Then it should say 'Showing The Jamaica Yard Love.'
Uhh, maybe if you read the first sentence at the beginning of the post from the getgo, you would see he clearly said that he covered lines assigned to Jamaica Yard (except that there is not a photo of an (R) train, we're not going to get on his case about that).

All Jamaica Yard lines.

BTW Wang, the (A) does not go very close to Jamaica.....

And another thing, info in your signature is abit wrong:

you spelled Hoboken wrong...and the "P" in Newport isn't capitalized.....

Archived