R will be running R160's

Pelham Bay Dave

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please try to contain Strappies stuff in Strappies. There are many little kids making up stuff in Strappies that can't even spell yet. Not to mention, there aren't enough R160s for the R yet.

IAWTP. This is NYCTF, thus we should try not to bring stuff from other forums unless it is credible.

By the way, how many R160s are there at Jamaica Yd?

They only need about two months' more worth of car deliveries (40 a month) to make the (E) completely R160. Otherwise, I agree with your other points.

IAWTP. This is NYCTF, thus we should try not to bring stuff from other forums unless it is credible.

By the way, how many R160s are there at Jamaica Yd?

180 R160As, and 30 R160Bs in service. Assuming 30 are on the (F), the other 180 are on the (E), meaning only 8 sets on the (E) are SMEE. The (E) is probably all R160 during evenings, weekends, and late nights.

Wow, this is fast! I guess there is 17 trains and now I know that is why there are so many Orange LEDs in Jamaica Yard that day, B)!
They're red, not orange.

You mean, are.

9412 should be in service soon, if not now. Bringing a total to 18.

Total is 21. Should be 22-23 soon.

If the R160A or R160B ever debut on the (R), the question is what kind of announcements can we expect. Maybe the ones like the (E).

The R160s on the (R) would be great, replacing the R32, R40 modified and the R42 cars that are running on that line. Let's wait and see :cool:

If the R160A or R160B ever debut on the (R), the question is what kind of announcements can we expect. Maybe the ones like the (E).

The R160s on the (R) would be great, replacing the R32, R40 modified and the R42 cars that are running on that line. Let's wait and see :cool:

We'll have to see.

Also, I think I saw 9212 at the 215th St. entrance of 207th St. Yard on Wednesday. That means Kawasaki is 20 cars away from finishing option 1, and then we can find out what the car numbers for option 2 are.

We should be able to really soon, given the fact that only 2 more trains need to be delivered. I hope some kind person will offer the stuff up here.

Archived