R will be running R160's

Pelham Bay Dave

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The R40s are almost done retiring. Now it's time to hurl some R32s onto the barge! They should be going once the first R160 Option 2s are coming in.

If the R32s are going, it'll only be the ones from Jamaica. There's still 50-60 slants left, and after that the rest of the R40s will go. I would assume that the Jamaica R32s and R42s would retire then, since the Pitkin R32s are needed for the (C).

If the R32s are going, it'll only be the ones from Jamaica. There's still 50-60 slants left, and after that the rest of the R40s will go. I would assume that the Jamaica R32s and R42s would retire then, since the Pitkin R32s are needed for the (C).

6 R32's from jamica are at concoruse storeage Tracks, I will E-Mail the Numbers on Straps, Also The R32's on the (C) are based only at 207th, Pitkin has no R32's.

I'm not sure about the R32s at Jamaica going first actually. The only reason that those few sets were chosen to stay is b/c they are the "best" of the remaining R32s. East NY Yard also did this by keeping the "best" of the remaining R42s. Most likely a few sets from 207th yard would be released, while the Jamaica yard R32s would replace them.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived