Whats your favorite Radio Station and stuff?

KeystoneRegional

Mostly Q104.3 and CBS 101.1. If i'm out on the east end i'll put on WBAB 102.3/95.3.

Don't watch much TV, but I enjoy Gangland on History plus older Law & Order (the Briscoe years and earlier).

Guest Charles

I like 102.7 and 95.5 My AM stations are 660 WFAN for Mets games (I ain't got cable, that's sad :)) and WCBS 880 in the morning.

For TV News, I like Channel 7-Eyewitness News.

I live upstate ny so i have different tastes lol.

IN NYC

FM-I dont have a favorite but i listen to Kiss-FM, CBS-FM,Q104.3, Lite FM and PLJ.

I miss K-Rock and CD 101.9fm (smooth jazz)

AM-WFAN-AM, WINS(News & traffic info) and WNYC(NPR)

In Hudson Valley/Poughkeepsie area

WPDH=FM 101.5(this area' "Q-104 as a classic rock station) 94.3 FM(hybird Country/Southern based Rock station) WBPM-FM(70/80's 'pop & rock' classic aka 'oldies' station) and "Lite-FM" 92.3 & 98.5(area's 'soft rock' when i am in mood)

Phildelphia-WOGL-FM 98.1(CBS-FM 'sister' station playing oldies from '60's-'90's)WMGK-FM(Philly's classic rock station)WDAS-FM(Philly' version of 'classic R&B)WIP-(WFAN-AM 'sister' Sportsradio station)

San Diego, Ca.-Magic 92.5 Fm(Oldies R&B from 1970's-early 90's and occasion 'new' stuff ie Beyonce, etc.) "Walrus 96.7(SD's CBS-FM format of 60's-80's oldies)

TV News

NYC-New York 1 News, Ch.11/WPIX-TV and Ch.7 Eyewitness News.

National/Global-CNN and BBC world service.

Philly-"Fox 29" and Ch.6/ABC "action news.'

• 8 months later...

770 WABC, 710 WOR, 1010 WINS, 660 WFAN

105.9FM - new home of WQXR [which sucks as the signal quality is terrible especially late at night].

TV: History [Modern Marvels], Travel channel [documentary stuff like Disney or such, not ones with the hosts], Science channel [mega builders and stuff], Military ch [great planes, firepower]

Archived