Rider groups demand MTA fix as tone-deaf Albany legislators relax

Trainspotter

Okay, honestly, this moving thing is inane as it is, this thread is not about moving (due to the MTA raising fares). If you want to move, just turn your monitor off and pack your bags. We don't need to hear about it.

it aint that bad...just the concept of moving to NJ just to avoid tolls is....if you cant afford the city its not a bad idea to move someplace else you could afford. If I were going strictly by living cheaper, i could just move back to DE. But for me it's just pointless because everyplace in the country if not the world is somehow affected by the economy. So it's a matter of choosing your battlefield and I'm gonna battle this economy here. Settle down buddy...forum anger is hazardous to blood pressure

it aint that bad...just the concept of moving to NJ just to avoid tolls is....if you cant afford the city its not a bad idea to move someplace else you could afford. If I were going strictly by living cheaper, i could just move back to DE. But for me it's just pointless because everyplace in the country if not the world is somehow affected by the economy. So it's a matter of choosing your battlefield and I'm gonna battle this economy here. Settle down buddy...forum anger is hazardous to blood pressure

I don't know man, this thread is not about moving. So I really want this to go back on topic.

Archived