Railfan Trip 07/01/09

I believe the 34th Street area has more restaurants than Columbus Circle, thus a greater selection. We could then walk to Penn Station, maybe get a few shots of the LIRR or whatever you like, then proceed down Concourse level to the A.

So we get to Herald Square, chow down on food. Then proceed to Penn Station, get a few shots for like 10 minutes? Then move on.

DTC, you should get a list of people's numbers.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe the 34th Street area has more restaurants than Columbus Circle, thus a greater selection. We could then walk to Penn Station, maybe get a few shots of the LIRR or whatever you like, then proceed down Concourse level to the A.

So we get to Herald Square, chow down on food. Then proceed to Penn Station, get a few shots for like 10 minutes? Then move on.

DTC, you should get a list of people's numbers.

not yet I'm waiting until the week before the trip

you have my number right...i gave it to someone in the group and forgot who.

I think Kris. Yeah I got your number, after you took off for those sliders. Heh.

It helps though, because in the next trip, because it's going to be a big crew, we don't want people to be missing or whatever.

I think Kris. Yeah I got your number, after you took off for those sliders. Heh.

It helps though, because in the next trip, because it's going to be a big crew, we don't want people to be missing or whatever.

yeah...i can only put so many faces on the back of a milk carton =/

Exquisite tastes for food? What's next? Chinese food for breakfast? lol

By the way, I actually got some slants at Fulton today and another at Jay.

you went (A) train riding without me :P i thought we were friends!

and actually i like to mess with the skillet in the morning...had to school my roommate on how to make hash browns and homefries....dude tried to make them in the oven -_- so i do eat a normal breakfast..

you went (A) train riding without me :P i thought we were friends!

and actually i like to mess with the skillet in the morning...had to school my roommate on how to make hash browns and homefries....dude tried to make them in the oven -_- so i do eat a normal breakfast..

LMAO I was afraid to interrrupt yet ANOTHER conference call!

That sounds like a nice breakfast *yum*

Well, we need a bigger PM space or e-mail is the deal. I think Urban and MTR should use GMail (PM-like e-mailing).

As much as me and Urbanfort went off topic for a big while, AWWang you should stay back on topic.

So here's my 34th Street thing:

"I believe the 34th Street area has more restaurants than Columbus Circle, thus a greater selection. We could then walk to Penn Station, maybe get a few shots of the LIRR or whatever you like, then proceed down Concourse level to the A.

So we get to Herald Square, chow down on food. Then proceed to Penn Station, get a few shots for like 10 minutes? Then move on."

Archived