My Subway Map - Includes the yellow (D) and the (P)(T)(Y)

Luis1985

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This map should be in effect by the year 2975, with the exception of the Second Ave Subway who's opening date has been pushed back to 3010.

I can't explain how good of a comedian you are right now! C'est incroyable Zman! :cool:

This map should be in effect by the year 2975, with the exception of the Second Ave Subway who's opening date has been pushed back to 3010.

ROFL!! We will all be dead way before that. But the people who live in the future would experience another delay on the SAS lolz

• 1 month later...
ROFL!! We will all be dead way before that.

You should be a little more positive with your comments. I mean, how do you know that? We might have the capabilities to live to be 1100...and my cat could learn to speak fluent Portugese. But hey, you never know.

You should be a little more positive with your comments. I mean, how do you know that? We might have the capabilities to live to be 1100...and my cat could learn to speak fluent Portugese. But hey, you never know.

Lol...silly! :(

• 5 months later...

I love this map, but here's my critique:

-why did you make the (N) run weekdays?

-I think it's kinda dumb that you made the yellow(D) run local when you know there are 3 other trains ((G)(N) & (V)) terminating at continental avenue.

-I love the yellow(D) & the regular (D) route, but it will confuse passengers at 34 street-herald square,coney island & W 8 street on weekends.

-I mostly love the new huge south ferry/broad street/bowling green & Whitehall street terminal with the (J)(M)(N)(P)(Z)(1)(5)<8>(9) trains, good choices!

-I think dekalb avenue has too many trains, the trains I will mostly make them stop honestly are the yellow(D), (Q), (R) & (W) trains.

-last one, how you canceled (M) service towards south Brooklyn via the montage street tunnel with the (N) & (Q) lines.

well here's my critique, but overall mice map!

I think you're going to want to use a different letter for the yellow "D". Running two vastly different lines with the same letter just causes mass confusion.

Agree, especially since the two D trains aren't that far from each other in Brooklyn. I also think the Brooklyn services are too complicated. There's just too many trains on each line. Still a great map overall.

• 4 weeks later...

The Church Ave line is a nice idea. It would be even better if you added a Utica Ave line so that part of Brooklyn would be well served.

I'd personally cut the SI stuff. Politically and Fiscally is never gonna happen. I'd rather see the North Shore line re-activated and ran over the Port Ivory bridge and connect to the NEC to Penn in a commuter rail style system.

The LGA extention doesn't need so many stops outside the Airport. One at Steinway is enough

Honestly, I think the QB service pattern is a little much. How are Jamaica Center and 71st gonna handle all that?

Honestly, I think the QB service pattern is a little much. How are Jamaica Center and 71st gonna handle all that?

Changes to the map: (Map not posted yet)

i took out the Yellow (D). so now its gonna be the usual pattern. (R) runs all times, (V) runs Weekdays, (G) runs there nights and weekends. (F) express all times. (E) runs express all times except late nights, in which (:) trains replace (E) trains between Jamaica Center and 5 Av/53 St via Queens Blvd Exp.

(E)(F)(:P* (Late Nights) via Queens Blvd Exp

(G)(R)(V) via Queens Blvd Local

(:) runs between Orchard Beach and Staten Island weekdays via Concourse Exp via Rush Hrs.

between Bedford Pk and Staten Island Daily

between Jamaica Center and Staten Island, Late Nights.

(Q) runs between Bellrose and Coney Island 24/7, ALL LOCAL STOPS.

(R) runs from Staten Island to Forest Hills, all times:

via 4 Av/Bridge/Broadway Express/Qns Blvd Lcl Daily

via 4 Av Local/Bridge/Broadway Exp and Qns Blvd Lcl Late Nights.

(C)(V)(W)(Z)(0)(8)(9) only runs weekdays. ill try my best to post the new edited version of the map real soon.

i also eliminated the Blue and orange (H), and made it a Pink (H).

Archived