My Subway Map - Includes the yellow (D) and the (P)(T)(Y)

Luis1985

lol i kno, its just a fantasy map.

My question is, how do YOU get it all? (aside from the fact that you made it)

BTW, an Av Z crosstown isn't needed.

I tried a service across from Flatbush to the Rockaways, but it's not needed.

The (F)(Q) don't need to go to 268 Street...Springfield Blvd is enough.

The Bronx doesn't need 2 new subway lines btwn. WPR and GC.

Dyre riders don't want 7 Avenue, this was proven by the (MTA).

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
instead of having a shuttle here, or a shuttle there, or just 3 plain shuttles, i just combined it to one (S) train. the (0)(7)<7> can handle the job fine. besides, i ran the (S) with the (L) being that they're somewhat the same color. (except on here which one gray is darker than the other one.)

The Flushing Line is really crowded during the rush hour...the (S) on 42 is necessary. Maybe take the (G) off QBL and send it onto 42 Street?

My question is, how do YOU get it all? (aside from the fact that you made it)

BTW, an Av Z crosstown isn't needed.

I tried a service across from Flatbush to the Rockaways, but it's not needed.

The (F)(Q) don't need to go to 268 Street...Springfield Blvd is enough.

The Bronx doesn't need 2 new subway lines btwn. WPR and GC.

Dyre riders don't want 7 Avenue, this was proven by the (MTA).

lol again, its a fantasy map. nothing is real about this map because the (MTA) will never have the money for all of these routes. i mean the (T), maybe in the future if they ever finish the 2 Av Subway Project, but the (I)(O)(P)(U)(X)(Y)(8) and other lines in Staten Island will never exist. the (K) was discontinued in 1988 (if im not mistaking), and the (9) was discontinued in 2005. these lines i created is all just a fantasy.

how do i get it all? it took me 3 years (or more) to complete this map. and as i was making it, other ideas just randomly popped into my head. thats y i created this map. this map will never be real though, lol.

about the WPR and GC connections...

i read an article that the (MTA) was planning to extend the (D) train from 205 St to Gun Hill Rd (2)(5) station, but its not definite yet. i read that article about 2 or 3 years ago, i forgot which paper i read it on.

hey aren't you gonna make the new schedules

yea i will. i havent started yet because this week is finals at school. once this week is done, i can start making schedules for all of these lines. and its not just subways, i do buses as well except i dont do maps for them because i kno that'll take YEARS to complete for each borough. lol.

yea i will. i havent started yet because this week is finals at school. once this week is done, i can start making schedules for all of these lines. and its not just subways, i do buses as well except i dont do maps for them because i kno that'll take YEARS to complete for each borough. lol.

wow, do you actually take years? I only take a month & a half

wow, do you actually take years? I only take a month & a half

yea because i dont do it everyday, and most of the time im not home. so when im actually here with nothing to do in the house, i just go on the computer and complete the maps. this week is finals, im just studying for the major ones. once this week is over, i can continue with the late night/weekend/midday maps.

yea because i dont do it everyday, and most of the time im not home. so when im actually here with nothing to do in the house, i just go on the computer and complete the maps. this week is finals, im just studying for the major ones. once this week is over, i can continue with the late night/weekend/midday maps.

the midday & weekend maps will take longer than the late night map

Guest lance25

I think he means using the official (MTA) map.

@ Luis1985 You can go the easy route by using paint or any other image editing software to put your new routes on the map or if you have Illustrator, you could download a PDF copy of the new (MTA) map and edit it w/ Illustrator.

@ Luis1985 You can go the easy route by using paint or any other image editing software to put your new routes on the map or if you have Illustrator, you could download a PDF copy of the new (MTA) map and edit it w/ Illustrator.

Since the online map is made of two parts...here's a file where they're already put together.

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/NXExpress/Fantasy%20Subway%20Maps/SubwayMap.jpg

hmm...never thought of that. ill try it.

I finally completed all three maps. Here they are:

WEEKDAY MAP (4/22/10)

All regular weekday service, including Rush Hour service

MapWithExtensionsRegularMap4-22-10.jpg

WEEKEND MAP (4/22/10)

Weekend service means no service on the (0) (8) (9)(U) (V) (W) (Z) trains,

-(A) runs local in Brooklyn,

-(C) operates between Ozone Park and Rockaway Blvd,

-(F) runs local in Manhattan,

-(G) runs between Church Av and Forest Hills,

-(J) runs local,

-(L) Replaces the (U) between 137 St and Riverbank State Park,

-(M2) runs between Woodside and South Ferry,

(X) runs local,

-(5) runs between Eastchester and South Ferry.

MapWithExtensionsWeekend4-22-10.jpg

LATE NIGHT MAP (4/22/10)

Late Night service means no service on the (0) (8) (9) (E) (U) (V)(W)(Z) trains,

-(A) runs local in Brooklyn,

-(:P replaces the (E) between Rockefeller Center and Jamaica Center,

-(C) operates between Ozone Park and Rockaway Blvd,

-(F) runs local in Manhattan,

-(G) runs between Church Av and Forest Hills,

-(J) runs local,

-(L) Replaces the (U) between 137 St and Riverbank State Park,

-(M2) runs between Woodside and South Ferry,

-(P) runs local in Brooklyn,

-(R) runs local in Brooklyn between 59 St and DeKalb Av then normal to and from Jamaica,

-(X) runs local,

-(Y) runs local in Manhattan,

-(2) runs express in Manhattan and runs on the (1) line between Chambers St and South Ferry,

-(3) replaces the (2) in Brooklyn between Franklin Av and Kings Plaza,

-(4) will continue to replace the (3) in Brooklyn between Utica Av and New Lots Av and operates local in Brooklyn and Manhattan,

-(5) runs between Eastchester and South Ferry.

MapWithExtensionsLateNights4-22-10.jpg

Love all the maps!! they are cool. especially the night one, with the no (E), the (:P replaces.

lol, thank you.

the only reason why i did that was because the (:P is a line that serves Staten Island. it made no sense to send it up to 145 St when the (A) express and (D)(K) local can do the job, and instead of having the (E) run via QB Exp and 8 Av Local, the (K) can replace the (E) in Manhattan, and the (B) can run on the (E) line and terminate at Jamaica Center. i wouldve kept the (E) but it would've been too many trains via QBL. so id rather suspend the (E) late nights and have the (B) run thru there since it had no North Terminal.

i didnt wanna do a (B) or (R) shuttle either cuz the (R) is also a line that serves staten island. i just kept it local in bklyn and queens, and express in manhattan via bridge.

This is the pattern for 4 Av Late Night service:

(B)(N)(R) 4 Av Local

(F) 4 Av Express, skipping DeKalb Av

All Other times:

(B)(N) 4 Av Local

(F)(R) 4 Av Express, Skipping DeKalb Av

Cool!!! Did you try it on the real (MTA) map yet?

lol no, not yet. ill start working on it this week.

another thing....when the service changes go into effect on June 27th, i will not discontinue the (V)(W), or discontinue the (G) via Qns Blvd. the regular (M2) will continue to operate the same way it says on these maps.

idk if u noticed, the (:P(M2)(R) are lines that operate 24/7.

Archived