My Subway Map - Includes the yellow (D) and the (P)(T)(Y)

Luis1985

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are so many people against fantasy maps? As long as the creator and those viewing it know that it's a fantasy and will not be added, what's the harm done?

I have no problem with people making fantasy maps. Go, make, create, draw. Put them on your personal website. Jerk off to them. I don't give a shit.

But please for the love of all that doesn't suck in this world don't post them here as threads and ask for feedback. The majority of the rest of us don't care.

It's the cold hard truth. If someone (a moderator or admin) wants to create a fantasy map forum then fine and I would be all in favor of that. This forum is for discussing the NEW YORK CITY SUBWAY not the Jose Cuervo Subway, not the Chris Jones Subway, not the [insert your name here] Subway. Those belong somewhere else, possibly the "original art" forum if you really want to be technical. Why fantasy map threads are allowed here is beyond me because they are a waste of time and all they lead to is a lot of bickering over service patterns that aren't even serious to begin with. I'm also betting if a separate forum was created for fantasy maps, a lot of people posting them in threads would just be hearing crickets. Oh well it is what it is. I say it serves as an effective quarantine for the BS around here.

Well why don't we just create a fantasy map forum already? I've seen so much arguing over something so small. The point of them isn't to make suggestions to the MTA for new service patterns because we know they'll never listen, and people just want to make them for mainly enjoyment purposes.

Archived