One more Railfan Trip

I want to get a trip going one more time before April closes out. I'm not decided on a day yet but maybe Friday this week or even the weekend. I guess if you're interested let me know what works for you and if we can agree on a day we can do this. But here's what I was thinking:

Meet around 10 or 11 at 74th St and get a (E) to Jamaica Center OR get an (F) *preferably R32/R160* to 179th.

Either way we'd circle back to the (J) which we'd take to Bway Junction *shooting for a R42 if possible*

From there we could do one of the two:

(A)(S) to B116th St *looking for slants of course*

Get the (L) to Rockaway Pkway, then take it back to Junction for a (J)(Z) toward Manhattan.

That's my general idea and would love to get the ideas refined to see what else we can do.

Ok here's what I'll do. I switch the trip to Saturday and also check the G/Os. Depending on that I will then decide how to handle the trip. Lol I'm a lousy planner by the way so any of you guys interested feel free to pitch in ideas and help me out. Us Sagittarians are more on the fly kinda people

thats actually not much different than what I wanted to do. It just sounds much more definite and organized. Alright, that's what I'm going with. And I want this to happen on Saturday. So anyone who wants in please let me know for sure so I can get your names. Between Thursday and Friday i will want to have some numbers from people in case we get separated.

thats actually not much different than what I wanted to do. It just sounds much more definite and organized. Alright, that's what I'm going with. And I want this to happen on Saturday. So anyone who wants in please let me know for sure so I can get your names. Between Thursday and Friday i will want to have some numbers from people in case we get separated.

Hey Ken, despite my absence, you should do a "buddy buddy" system!

that sounds like somethin we should do after we get the J into manhattan....sounds good to me. I did kinda wanna get a (1) train ride up that far but I thought it might be pushing it.

Hey since you are already are going to be riding the J, why not take it to Jamaica? You have the LIRR hub there.

Archived