New announcement for 59 St on the 6!

Qns Blvd Dom

Nice vid, although this is way to late, its been on the (5) for a while, some tho.

What irritates me is that the annoucment is way to long, which caused the C/R to ignore and open the door, and after that Jessica doesnt say This is a Bronx(Or Brooklyn) bound "(4)(5)(6)<6> (ether)" train..

Shouldnt they start the annoucment before the train enters the station?

BTW i would love to hear the (4) train version when I can =)!

LOL,nice vid,but your well late.-_-

Nice! I like it!:tup:

Thanks!

Yep, been playing for a little while now. Now the (4) has the SBS announcement at Fordham Rd, on some trains.......

Nice vid, although this is way to late, its been on the (5) for a while, some tho.

What irritates me is that the annoucment is way to long, which caused the C/R to ignore and open the door, and after that Jessica doesnt say This is a Bronx(Or Brooklyn) bound "(4)(5)(6)<6> (ether)" train..

Shouldnt they start the annoucment before the train enters the station?

BTW i would love to hear the (4) train version when I can =)!

I know it has been on the 5 for quite sometime however nobody has even reported about the 6 having it. The new announcements have been found mainly on the R142's on the 2 and 5 lines. It just started to pop up on other lines.

I have ridden the 5 with that announcement coming into 59 St and I know the "Bowling Green Bound 5 Express Train" does play like about a few seconds later however the C/R I had cut it off and hit the door warning button that plays "Stand Clear Of The Closing Doors Please". On the 6, it did play "This is a Brooklyn Bridge Bound 6 Train" about a few seconds later after the doors open. So it does play however there's a few seconds delay to it.

Oh really... I have yet to hear one

My understanding is that only a few 4 sets have it so you should hear it sooner or later!

I wonder if the R160 (F) also has it, plus the (N) and (W)...?

I know on the (F) F.I.N.D. it says Lexington-63rd (N)(R)(W)(4)(5)(6). I'm not to sure about the (N) and (W) R160s. Thanks for posting this Dom.

I know for a fact that coming into Lexington Ave on the F it does say (N)(R)(W)(4)(5)(6) without saying how to do the transfer. I also know for a fact that coming into Lexington on the N Q and W trains it had (4)(5)(6)(F)(R) (I think 1 of them may had the (5) missing)

And you are welcome Nick!

Nice vid of the New (6) Annuncemets by Charlie Pellet, :)!

Thanks!

Yeah, I should start paying attention to that.

Yep! When you hear it, just let us know and make sure remember the car number.

Thanks for the video, Mr. Bermudez.

No Problem! :)

The (N) & (W) F.I.N.D.s do list the (F) as a transfer, so expect them to get the announcement soon probably.

Well who knows!

This announcement has been here since the beginning of April. It's useful to know, but often times it messes up the other announcements. For example, it's still usually playing by the time the doors open (that's how long the announcement is) and that stops the playing of the "This is a..." announcement. Once the stand clear announcement came on, then it just said "This is a pelhman bay park bound 6 local train (nothing else afterward), and then the doors closed.

I think they're trying to get it organized to where it will play while the doors open, and finish, which allows for the "this is..." announcement. But weekday afternoons, the "This is a Pelham Bay Park bound <6> Train making express stop in the Bronx" is also long, and therefore, you have about two straight minutes of talking.

Archived