Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

How did you find NYCTF?

Decided to start a topic to see where the source of people come in =) So how did you? Were your referred by friend or family? Used a Search Engine? Saw a Partnership/Affiliation page on a website and clicked it? Typed in Nyctforum.com domain on the address bar and found this? How? -_-

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

I found this site via BVE Station, and Curake79 referred me~! =]!

What about you?! ~^_^b

Found it through Google. Was looking for information on working for the MTA and found the career section of the forum.

I found this site by accident, when I was supposed to be researching for my political science class. I was using MSN at the time and I found out a topic about the R-160s here. I decided to join, and got some friends to go here too, which makes this even better!

I've been on Subchat, still am...was drawn to this site because of the "employee interaction"...I also think people are more friendly here, on Subchat there are some who just get off on criticizing other people but contribute nothing of their own except photo's and then there are others who just entirely lack senses of humor...

But I still think the biggest draw of this place is the chance to interact with employees and learn from them...their posts are always entertaining to read

I got tired of being flamed at Subchat. Posting at Straphangers wasn't enough for me. NYCTF replaced Subchat as my secondary website. I wish I posted more often but it's better than nothing.

I found this place when looking for pics of the (M) train that hit the block on the relay tracks at Chambers Street.

Back in February of 2008, I had to do a project about any form of public transportation in NYC, I chose buses, I googled it, and found the site. I favorite the site, but never bothered to come back until May, then I decided to join.

Orion (DeShawn) told me about.....took me a week to think about it and then I decided to join!
That's because I kept pestering you..

I found this website on google, I was googling for a NYC Transit Forum and guess what popped up...

I was informed that some of my GIFs were being used as avatars and decided to join up. Much in the same way that the old BTN did for those who remember that place.

I was informed that some of my GIFs were being used as avatars and decided to join up. Much in the same way that the old BTN did for those who remember that place.

I don't know which gifs you're talking about but I wasn't using any of your bus gifs until you joined up. I was using someone else's train gifs with their blessing. It wasn't until after you joined that I asked you if we can use your bus gifs as avatars. :cool:

Joined after Brighton Local (Zach) messaged me over at RD to come join, after some post I made that was insightful to him. I love this place. lol

I found this website by accident on google. I had to take a break from Straphangers. They get a little nuts over there.
That's true. Say, what's your handle over there? Mine is in my sig.