The story behind your avatar

MTR Admiralty

Since I go to college in Los Angeles, but I live in Brooklyn, I thought it would be appropriate to depict the Los Angeles Metro in my avatar.

My first avatar was the Los Angeles Metro logo (the white stylized "M" inside of a black circle.) I now use a graphic of a P850 light rail vehicle used on LA's Blue Line. I would use an image representing the Gold Line, as that's the line I use the most, but this was the best thing I could find.

5958 R46 is a good car after they got passed all the issues. I liked the number 5958 thought, thats why I originally picked it lol. I noticed that it is no longer available. Are the car numbered avatars only available one unique per person?

Before I join here, first I used "002213" at Straphangers Campaign because my firehouse give me nickname after James Bond 007. When it came to username change, I change my name to "FamousNYLover."

I used "FamousNyLover" because of my article that feature about me. So, I started using that avator @ NYC Transit Forum, BVE Station, Railroad.net, Asian-Horror Movie Forum, School Bus Central, Talk NY Forum, including Yahoo Answers.

My current Avatar is the logo of my favorite subway system, PATH! Their NTT, the PA5 is three million times better than those NTT tin cans that runs in that dump known as the NYC subway. After reviewing my PA5 ride a few months ago I realized that these cars are better than the R142/As and 160s. The PATH system is well maintained, the stations right down to the equipment. Those PA1-4 can run another 10 years and some of them are in better shape than some R142s in service. Its amazing how smooth the older PATH cars ride. PATH is da best! :cool:

My first avatar was (A) because it is my favorite subway and the only to feature my most preferred fleet of trains. My next one was (N) because it is my beach ride and that it once ran R44s. My third one was a NJT Comet III b/c it's my favorite commuter train coach fleet. My current one is <Q> b/c I've never seen use anyone used it and that it was definitely the best Brighton/Broadway express in my opinion. More or less, I'm trying to stay unique with my current avatar.

QBx1 is the only one I can think of... I've taken it once from Pelham Bay Park (6) to Main Street. Quite fast, too.

How about the QBx1, that bus runs to your territory and the <6> runs to your territory, maybe it is from College Point...

Win. :]

I happen to like that Red and Cream paint job on the former Triboro Coach MCI Classic. Also The Classics are 1 of my favorite bus models of all time!

Not to mention I had a very interesting experience riding 1 on the QM12 where there was no A/C so all the windows where open and the B/O decided to go over the 59 St Bridge Upper Level at about 55-60 MPH WITH THE FRONT DOOR OPEN! It really created some nice wind inside the bus!:cool:

That's same thing happened when I took Transport of Rockland #59 bus because I miss Tappan Zee Express, due to lateness of Main/Begen County Line and store where SuperSavers were on sale was not open.

#59 bus speed through Highway 59 with front open, including when it was going through Rockland Comunity College and it felt like 65-70mph flying through the road like ROLLER COASTER. I was SCARED because I was sitting on front seat by the open door and worrying my SuperSaver ticket might fall off the bus.

Archived