Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MTR Admiralty

My Commute 4-21-2009 (Bedford Pk Blvd, Fulton and Jay)

Good stuff. I'm loling at that dudes look in that R44 (A) photo.

Thanks

LMAO, he's from my school. Supposedly he has an account on this site, I forgot the handle.

You really have a long commute from Bronx Science. One of the reasons I decided not to go there even though I was accepted was because of the commute. They shouldn't have put such a prestigious school that far north.

Nice pix MTR!

Thanks

You really have a long commute from Bronx Science. One of the reasons I decided not to go there even though I was accepted was because of the commute. They shouldn't have put such a prestigious school that far north.

Thanks

Yeah, the commute is ridiculous. Over 90% of us live more than 2 miles away from the school. I usually would have to take the F from my stop to Broadway Lafayette, and then the D to Bedford. Riding back, I could have done the converse, or take the 4 to 14th, the 6 to Bleecker and the F to my place. However, I decided to go via Fulton, just for some extra pics to appease my subway thirst.