Straphangers: M needs improvement

Trainspotter

Straphangers: M needs improvement

The M Line joined its track-mates in receiving a paltry C- grade in the latest rider report card.

Earlier this month, the J/Z Lines received the exact same grade from straphangers in the survey by the New York City Transit Authority.

Full story: AMNY icon_offsite.png - October 26, 2007

• 2 weeks later...

I take the M and L every single day, and I can say the M gets pretty packed during rush hour going to Met. But I agree with the above post. No one rides the train when it is extended to Bay Parkway. But other then that, The line is very reliable and nothing happens on it and you don't hear about sevice disruptions. Even B1 on the Mikey is always clear, except when RCC is asking for a radio check every damn minute in the morning. I'm always happy with M service but once in a while you'll get a late train.

I have only been on the full (M) line once and on the full (J/Z) line twice. I like those lines, but what was really nice was the (M) on the Sea Beach last Spring. The (M) usually empties out at 36th st as most people get on the (D) even though the (M) can take them most of the way.

I have only been on the full (M) line once and on the full (J/Z) line twice. I like those lines, but what was really nice was the (M) on the Sea Beach last Spring. The (M) usually empties out at 36th st as most people get on the (D) even though the (M) can take them most of the way.

.Ahh yes, the August to November M G.O. making all Local N Stops between 36 St - 4 Av and Kings Highway via Sea Beach. Ya know, I believe the M was more crowded when it Made Sea Beach Stops as opposed to West End Stops....

Hint, hint.. lol.. M via Sea Beach, weekdays, 6am-9pm

Archived