A Solution to Overcrowding on the (E)

R10 2952

You guys are right. After much thought, i realized that my idea for a Queens (K) is pointless and non-beneficial. Me and my foolish ideas. Maybe they should just bring back the Central Park West (K)....

Also, for all of you who mentioned how it would affect the (A) and (C), remember, I've clearly stated earlier that I ride the A and C ALMOST EVERYDAY. I understand those points completely. The (A) IS a major line, the (C) is also important. But the (C) takes forever to show up, and the (A) from Hoyt Street to 207th (or vice versa) is a long ride for me. But at least both lines still use some of my favorite cars.

What reason is it? The (V) is totally fine on the 63rd Connector. The (V) and (F) just slows down traffic at Queens Plaza, B).

Oh really.....funny b/c I remember the (F) and (V) don't share the same tracks along Queens Blvd b/c (F) is express and (V) is local. For the 500,000,000,000th time the damn (V) will not and shall not run via 63rd Street Connector.....there's no point of it and (F) is doing fine making stops along 63rd Street. You keep bring that up and your not winning the arguement all the time....so stop making a useless point!

I think Thats Maybe The (K) Could Run From 205st In the Bronx W/ the (D) As a local On teh Concourse and a ExpressAlong 8th Av To WTC w/ the(E)

Problems with that will include:

-A bottleneck at Canal Street

-Fewer trains along the A, D, E as they will have to make room for such a line

-Slower speeds along the CPW, due to more trains being run

Sorry, it's not going to work

What reason is it? The (V) is totally fine on the 63rd Connector. The (V) and (F) just slows down traffic at Queens Plaza, B).

The purpose of the (V) is so local stations on the QB line have access to 6th Ave. and Lexington - 53rd. If you ride a (V) from Lex to Roosevelt during the rush you will see that the train goes from SRO to noticeably emptier. It empties out then afterward to Forest Hills. Also, the (F) would make things ridiculously crowded at Lex and 53rd.

What is useless? The (F) causes slow-down on the (E) Line. And the (V) causes slow down on both the (E) and (R) Lines. That is why the (G) had to stop at Court Square!

Crazy? It won't, it will not! The (V) will actually be more useful via 63rd Street Connector.

I explained it so many times, but stop trying to repeat yourselves.

Oh dear Lord, fine, go put the F down on 53rd, and the V on 63rd. Sooner or later, you'll see the mess we are referring to.

Archived