Uh Oh!

Novabus 5000

My office used to get lots of Superintendent Suspension cases from Richmond Hill HS. They would be at our office almost every day of the week. There were some changes made and some schools got shifted around so my office doesn't do cases for Richmond Hill HS anymore otherwise my office would have gotten a case for this incident if the assailant was a student. If the assailant is a student then most likely he'll get a one year school suspension or if he is 18, he'll get expelled from the DOE. That would be on top of whatever criminal charges that the DA would bring.

My office used to get lots of Superintendent Suspension cases from Richmond Hill HS. They would be at our office almost every day of the week. There were some changes made and some schools got shifted around so my office doesn't do cases for Richmond Hill HS anymore otherwise my office would have gotten a case for this incident if the assailant was a student. If the assailant is a student then most likely he'll get a one year school suspension or if he is 18, he'll get expelled from the DOE. That would be on top of whatever criminal charges that the DA would bring.

Where do you work?

Whoa, I never expected RHHS to be THAT crazy.

Where do you work?

I work for the NYC Department of Education.

Whoa, I never expected RHHS to be THAT crazy.
Dude, the dean from Richmond Hill HS would come to our office for cases so often that she was on a first name basis with everyone and would sometimes buy me breakfast lol

I work for the NYC Department of Education.

Dude, the dean from Richmond Hill HS would come to our office for cases so often that she was on a first name basis with everyone and would sometimes buy me breakfast lol

Oh man, I would have to imagine how insane that place is.

What were the cases like?

Guest Charles

I go there a lot and am very familiar with that place. Richmond Hill HS and John Adams HS are jokes of a school. When I took the SATs there I couldn't even go to the bathroom without seeing a security guard every 2 steps...

Do tell...
I'd tell you but Shane said he will "Chop block that ankle" to me so I can't get away with it this time..

Ohh and yeah alot of drama going on in the transit system, once had the (5) train stopped for 3 different people and cases in less than 40 minutes.

Archived