Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry

Funny/Classic Comercials Thread

There's been a lot of funny well written commercials out on TV land. Some even being instant classics. Post your favorites here.

I'll start off with a new running on you TV now.

Funny One

This one was hilarious. Did this ad actual play on television?

With a little imagination you could just almost hear the curses between the beeps.

With a little imagination you could just almost hear the curses between the beeps.

Not when you have a mouth like a bus driver. Don't need imagination. We constantly curse at each other, especially when joking with one another. If you see a group of B/O's, keep your children away. They will learn adult language rather quickly.

Not when you have a mouth like a bus driver. Don't need imagination. We constantly curse at each other, especially when joking with one another. If you see a group of B/O's, keep your children away. They will learn adult language rather quickly.

I'll take your word for it.

There's been a lot of funny well written commercials out on TV land. Some even being instant classics. Post your favorites here.

I'll start off with a new running on you TV now.

Sounds and looks like people I work with. Especially the guy who thinks everyone's out to get him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.