Railfanning on 4/25/2009

Y2Julio

heh Julio took some of me when I was not looking :confused:

nice shots I will let you know when I can make it out again glad my backpack held up haha it's NYC tested :D

I think I might take just a little bit less I think I can leave the 70-200mm F2.8 at home but it helped shooting at some of the darker stations at night and picking up some hard to read stuff.

remember don't let the MTA catch you!!! ;)

You have a 70-200mm 2.8? That's the lens I dream about every night lol

I think I might take just a little bit less I think I can leave the 70-200mm F2.8 at home but it helped shooting at some of the darker stations at night and picking up some hard to read stuff.

I don't know about you, but I love my 80-200 2.8 too much to leave her at home all alone. ;) They do very well aboveground, I can only imagine how much better the 70-200 VR is over the 80-200.

I don't know about you, but I love my 80-200 2.8 too much to leave her at home all alone. ;) They do very well aboveground, I can only imagine how much better the 70-200 VR is over the 80-200.

the thing is it works well above ground but underground it's not really that much I can do with it unless a train is deep in the tunnel approaching the station platform.

My backpack with my 2 camera bodies and 2 lenses and light meter with a tripod on the side is around 25Lb

Julio was with me and my mom the day I still had the shoulder bag man I don't know how many breaks I had to take...

You have a 70-200mm 2.8? That's the lens I dream about every night lol

yeah lol I hope to get some more stuff.. I dream about a nice wide angle F2.8 lens ;) maybe after this wedding and fashion show I can some other stuff.

Light meter? Last time I used one of those was with my meterless-F...I didn't even know they were still of great use. Which bodies do you carry?

My Nikon D70 and a Canon 10D

I keep my Nikon FE in the bag which is why I have the meter.

the thing is it works well above ground but underground it's not really that much I can do with it unless a train is deep in the tunnel approaching the station platform.

My backpack with my 2 camera bodies and 2 lenses and light meter with a tripod on the side is around 25Lb

Julio was with me and my mom the day I still had the shoulder bag man I don't know how many breaks I had to take...

My back was aching just by looking at you with that bag strapped to your back lol.

mmm, film. I've had a yearning for a while now to load up some Tri-X in my FG, my favorite B&W film (Velvia is great for color slides).

hah I ran some T-Max 400 in another camera and I did Neopan on the Nikon FE I should of picked up some velvia when I did that order from B&H but I don't shoot much of any slides but I've heard nothing but great stuff about Fujifilms Velvia slide film.

My back was aching just by looking at you with that bag strapped to your back lol.

the bag I have now?? that thing is waaaaayyyy better feeling then the old bag.

the only thing is setting in the seat on a subway car lol easy to slide off forward because I can't sit all the way back.

Archived