My FIND collection

MattTrain

Here's my collection of the FIND screens on the R160 subway cars and lists that I have made so far, there's a lot so I'll show the best ones I have.

PICT0112.jpg

PICT0113.jpg

PICT0116-1.jpg

056.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

Picture040-2.jpg

Picture053-1.jpg

PICT0056-1.jpg

J2M101.jpg

J2M036.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

088.jpg

R160M068.jpg

EEF060.jpg

EEF061.jpg

EEF071.jpg

EEF105.jpg

EEF106.jpg

EEF107.jpg

EEF108.jpg

EEF109.jpg

EEF110.jpg

EEF111.jpg

EEF112.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

PICT0141.jpg

PICT0142.jpg

PICT0143-1.jpg

PICT0144-1.jpg

I did not get ones for the (L) and (Z) though, I am just showing the screens that I have so far.

Nice pics!

Thank you very much.

Very nice pictures of the different lines the R160 runs on. I still think that those F.I.N.D. TV screens can be filled up with more information.

The advertisements and messages on those LCD screens are getting old, I agree. More information, the better, and more helpful, and entertaining too. Honestly I find those screens entertaining. Maybe we can watch TV while riding the subway one day.

Awesome stuff. Reminds me when I attended the R160 open-house in 2005.

Thanks a lot, I heard that open house had the R160B train signed up as a (C)(R)(W)(L) and (A). I believe there was media coverage there too. I hope that event was fun for you.

The (M) should at least display:

Metropolitan Av

Bay Pkwy

via West End

I agree, it just says "Nassau Street Local" and the destination, even on the exterior signs.

Here's my image with your ideas.

MFIND.jpg

Nice collection of the F.I.N.D.S., :(!

Thanks, I gotta try the (L) and (Z) too, but they're hard to find.

:tup:

Two thumbs up!

Thank you very much.

The advertisements and messages on those LCD screens are getting old, I agree. More information, the better, and more helpful, and entertaining too. Honestly I find those screens entertaining. Maybe we can watch TV while riding the subway one day.

Thanks a lot, I heard that open house had the R160B train signed up as a (C)(R)(W)(L) and (A). I believe there was media coverage there too. I hope that event was fun for you.

I agree, it just says "Nassau Street Local" and the destination, even on the exterior signs.

Here's my image with your ideas.

MFIND.jpg

Thanks, I gotta try the (L) and (Z) too, but they're hard to find.

Two thumbs up!

I have one of the(Z) and i'll put it up soon

I have one of the(Z) and i'll put it up soon

Thanks a lot, I'd like to see it soon with the (Z). Does anyone have it on the (L) line?

Very Interesting!

Thanks a lot.

Nice! Once the system becomes fully NTT you should post another topic and alphabetize them

Oh thank you, well I think that will be years from now before that happens, but thanks for your suggestion. Alphabetizing them is a good idea.

here is one on the (Z) going to Bway Junction (apologies for the picture quality, its from my phone)

ZLocaltoBroadwayJunction.jpg

Also, one few people have seen and one i think nobody ever saw (in order)

UnseenFINDontheE.jpg

FINDyouwillneversee.jpg

I caught the last pic over the weekend. it was the 1st GO (Q) train from Coney Island.

here is one on the (Z) going to Bway Junction (apologies for the picture quality, its from my phone

I caught the last pic over the weekend. it was the 1st GO (Q) train from Coney Island.

These are awesome a (Z) and Brighton Express (Q) train, great catches! Thanks for posting.

Archived