4/26/09 Pictures

Dave160

Good photographs you have there. I have some questions here though.

1. Why is the (D) running on the Sea Beach (N) line?

2. The LCD for the R142 (4) train says last stop in which station?

3. What is an R160 doing on a unused track on the Hoyt Street (A)(C)(G) station?

Good photographs you have there. I have some questions here though.

1. Why is the (D) running on the Sea Beach (N) line?

2. The LCD for the R142 (4) train says last stop in which station?

3. What is an R160 doing on a unused track on the Hoyt Street (A)(C)(G) station?

Thanks!

1. It was a G.O for the D to run via the Sea Beach.

2. The LCD was stuck at Last Stop. It was at 42nd Street GC

3. Idk I found it there, could be for a layup, or a movie shoot i've heard about.

Nice, clear and crisp breathtaking photos, ;)!

Thanks!

Here are the Videos.

Enjoy.

that E pic at 53rd lex reminded me of a funny* story:

i was filming at that station on the 25th of apr, and then all of a sudden, this hispanic dude in a rush to get on the train literally sideswipes me :eek:and unfortunately, the camera. it fell 4 ft :cry: to the ground with a crash, and i glared at the guy before the doors closed.

when i picked it up, i noticed that the front lense ring had fallen off. i managed to pick up the plastic piece, an put it back in the camera so the lense covers would work properly, but the metal part had fallen on the track (dammit, you mexican!!!:mad:). for about a minute i contemplated whether or not to jump on the track for a few seconds to retrieve it, but since the camera still took videos, i decided not to. it was only later that i realized that now when taking pics, i cant zoom in past 4x:( (it used to go up to 16x). but it can still take decent pics and vids, so thank God.:cool:

i guess it's time to start saving for a new camera. i wonder where the funds will come from, better start mowing the lawn more often;) lol.;)

*if the camera had actually broke, this story would not have been funny, and i would have got on the next train, track down, and killed the guy, and by killed, i mean demanded 300 bucks from him to pay for the damages.

Nice stuff!

Thanks!

i was filming at that station on the 25th of apr, and then all of a sudden, this hispanic dude in a rush to get on the train literally sideswipes me :eek:and unfortunately, the camera. it fell 4 ft :cry: to the ground with a crash, and i glared at the guy before the doors closed.

when i picked it up, i noticed that the front lense ring had fallen off. i managed to pick up the plastic piece, an put it back in the camera so the lense covers would work properly, but the metal part had fallen on the track (dammit, you mexican!!!:mad:). for about a minute i contemplated whether or not to jump on the track for a few seconds to retrieve it, but since the camera still took videos, i decided not to. it was only later that i realized that now when taking pics, i cant zoom in past 4x:( (it used to go up to 16x). but it can still take decent pics and vids, so thank God.:cool:

i guess it's time to start saving for a new camera. i wonder where the funds will come from, better start mowing the lawn more often;) lol.;)

*if the camera had actually broke, this story would not have been funny, and i would have got on the next train, track down, and killed the guy, and by killed, i mean demanded 300 bucks from him to pay for the damages.

Damn that sux.... at least it still works though.

i guess it's time to start saving for a new camera. i wonder where the funds will come from, better start mowing the lawn more often;) lol.:)

Sorry to hear that. If it still works to 4X, then you don't really need a new camera unless you take plenty of shots with over 4X zoom. Also, since you lost the part kind of recently, you can check to see if it is still there and ask the agent to get it for you. I don't know if it would still work though.

Sorry to hear that. If it still works to 4X, then you don't really need a new camera unless you take plenty of shots with over 4X zoom. Also, since you lost the part kind of recently, you can check to see if it is still there and ask the agent to get it for you. I don't know if it would still work though.

It was a pretty unnecessary part (the ring in front of the lense thingy, didn't do anything)

i thing it was the actual impact that affected the internal image processor.

i'll just wait till summer to get a new one.:)

Archived