More NABI Pics

Juan833Blue

I believe the crappiest flexies will go first, then up and up till they are gone. Most of them leak in rain, have corrosion, and rattle like a baby's toy. Don't get me wrong tho i like them a lot, especially how much they lean on the ramps going to/from the airpiort! :cool::eek: Often i hear the tire rubbing. :eek:

- A

I believe the crappiest flexies will go first, then up and up till they are gone. Most of them leak in rain, have corrosion, and rattle like a baby's toy. Don't get me wrong tho i like them a lot, especially how much they lean on the ramps going to/from the airpiort! :cool::eek: Often i hear the tire rubbing. :eek:

- A

I'm going to miss thosr flxibles too, they do have this awesome lean to them, even when approaching a stop, they lean with the bus as it's switching lanes :cool::):). I think the flxibles need to go because next year would make them 21 years old and one of the only modern fleet of diesel bus to live to be over 20. Usually, only electric buses and trolleys last that long, but now, there will be an exception, unless NJT changes their request and gets 300 or so this year instead of 200

(NJT)(NJT)(NJT) Stop the presses!!! Here's another NJT NABI pic: (NJT)(NJT)(NJT)

(NJT)(NJT)(NJT) #5286 on the 84 to Journal Square via Bergenline

100_1008.jpg

(NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) Hope ya like it!!! (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT) (NJT)

Great pics all around.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone spoken to any of the B.O. who are driving the NABI'S. I'd like to hear their opinion of the buses.

Paul aka the other Pablo

Yea, actually on Saturday, the B.O. was cursing the bus and muttering to himself. 5278 was on the 85 on Friday. We were on the 5:10 heading back to Hoboken from Mill Creek when his right side engine door swung open. The door kept swinging open as he drove. His bus was forced out of service, we had to wait on 32nd and Bergenline for a new bus.

I overheard him talking to one of the crew workers who delivers buses, he mentioned the headlights and the intercom not working properly. There were a couple of other things, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. At least the AC worked while we waited for a new bus to be sent to us from the garage. That's a whole other story though, the garage is less than 15 minutes away, more like 8-10. It took them an hour to deliver a bus to us.

A trio of New NABI pics!!!(NJT)(NJT)

#5290 on the 89 to Hoboken Terminal

100_1453.jpg

#5294 on the 181 to New York GWB Terminal

100_1455.jpg

and...

#5296 on the 84 to Journal Square Jersey City via Bergenline

100_1452.jpg

(NJT)ENJOY!!!(NJT)

So yea, I was riding 5286 on the 126 from PABT to Hoboken. It also had a problem with the right rear engine door swinging open randomly. Also, it's rear passenger door was already nonfunctional. I hope this doesn't become a large problem with all of them, I really like riding them x.x

(NJT) (NJT) Some Saturday NJT NABI pics: (NJT) (NJT)

#5211 on the 159 to Fairview NJT Bus Garage

100_1836.jpg

and not one, not two but THREE pics of #5299

The 1st 2 pics of #5299 are on layover @ Nungesser's in North Bergen

100_1833.jpg

100_1834.jpg

100_1845.jpg

The last pic of #5299 is on 32nd Street in Union City on the 84P to Journal Square Jersey City via Park Avenue

(NJT)(NJT)(NJT)(NJT)(NJT);)ENJOY!!!!;)(NJT)(NJT)(NJT)(NJT)(NJT)

• 2 weeks later...

:)(NJT)(NJT)(NJT);)TWO MORE NJT NABI PICS!!!B)(NJT)(NJT)(NJT);)

#5229 On the 159 to Fort Lee and Linwood Park

103_0143.jpg

and...

#5287 on the 84 to North Bergen 91st Street via Bergenline Avenue

103_0142.jpg

ENJOY THESE TWO LOVELY NJT NABI PICS!!!;)(NJT)(NJT);)

Archived