Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
aemoreira81

1716 and 1774

Nice Shots of the VII CNG, im just curious of two things: Does this inside look like the Hybrid ones and why didnt the MTA apply the pinkish + Blue stip on the side ?

Nice Shots of the VII CNG, im just curious of two things: Does this inside look like the Hybrid ones and why didnt the MTA apply the pinkish + Blue stip on the side ?

because LIB/MTA Bus/NYCB merged operations that why LIB will have blue stripes for now on.

Guest Charles
because LIB/MTA Bus/NYCB merged operations that why LIB will have blue stripes for now on.

I personally like the orange + blue stripes on the older buses better than this new blue stripe, but I don't think the orange + blue would've worked well on the NGs.

@ aemoreira81: Nice pictures!

Nice catch. Looks like the NG order is progressing nicely.

There are only about 25-30 more left to be delivered; I have seen as high as 1777.

1. These buses are being bought by the MTA; an assumption can be made that previous orders were funded by Nassau County.

2. The inside is not anywhere near the same; the Stop Requested tape remains, the seats are metal and plastic, and these buses have 43 seats inside instead of 36 in the hybrids.

Just because I know you guys are probably as curious as I am...

Dr. Casca posted this picture on Subchat a while ago, and in my free time I did a little photoshopping and came up with this. I'll probably do one of the opposite angle if someone is willing to supply me a picture. ;)

lib1710.jpg