1716 and 1774

aemoreira81

Nice Shots of the VII CNG, im just curious of two things: Does this inside look like the Hybrid ones and why didnt the MTA apply the pinkish + Blue stip on the side ?

because LIB/MTA Bus/NYCB merged operations that why LIB will have blue stripes for now on.

Guest Charles
because LIB/MTA Bus/NYCB merged operations that why LIB will have blue stripes for now on.

I personally like the orange + blue stripes on the older buses better than this new blue stripe, but I don't think the orange + blue would've worked well on the NGs.

@ aemoreira81: Nice pictures!

Nice Shots of the VII CNG, im just curious of two things: Does this inside look like the Hybrid ones and why didnt the MTA apply the pinkish + Blue stip on the side ?

1. These buses are being bought by the MTA; an assumption can be made that previous orders were funded by Nassau County.

2. The inside is not anywhere near the same; the Stop Requested tape remains, the seats are metal and plastic, and these buses have 43 seats inside instead of 36 in the hybrids.

Just because I know you guys are probably as curious as I am...

Dr. Casca posted this picture on Subchat a while ago, and in my free time I did a little photoshopping and came up with this. I'll probably do one of the opposite angle if someone is willing to supply me a picture. ;)

lib1710.jpg

Archived