guys read thanks and enjoy video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV54851h-is

this is a friend of mine guys his name is tom he just got a computer hes a beeline operator himself he wanted me to post this video here so you guys can see that we will have another beeline operator on the forums.he plans on signing up on the forums very soon.hes into transit himself. thanks guys.;)B)

Cool, I can't wait to welcome him! He is a good driver from viewing video by-the-way.

yea he really is. me and him work the 45 north and south bound during the week in the early part of the day till 6:40 to 1:38.we pass by each other all the time we stick our hands out the window to wave at each other he does some crazy hand gestures too.hes a cool guy i met him when i first got on the job.:cool:

articulated im glad you posted this video i see you have one of yourself i watched it. to lol. Now we both have videos of ours selfs operating the articulated buses.:cool:

hey man glad to see you are on the forums.yea i bet you are happy enjoy dude.talk to you later and injoy the video of you operating that articulated like a reall Bus operater.;):tup:

articulated im glad you posted this video i see you have one of yourself i watched it. to lol. Now we both have videos of ours selfs operating the articulated buses.:cool:

Welcome to the forumes! Glad to see more Bee-Line fans and workers here! I am working on becoming a bus operator for Bee-Line. I just gotta get outta Suffolk County and move back home to Yonkers first.

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome to the forumes! Glad to see more Bee-Line fans and workers here! I am working on becoming a bus operator for Bee-Line. I just gotta get outta Suffolk County and move back home to Yonkers first.

oh so you are the one articulated450 mentioned to me that was trying to get on the job.hey man as soon as you get you CDL let one of us know we will help you out a bit.just let us know.

hope to see you behind the wheel one day Good Luck!:cool:

Archived