RTS, Flyers and Orions (56K)

trainfan22

Is (MTA)New York City Bus 5105 back at Flatbush Depot or still at Ulmer Park Depot? I haven't seen it in a while. The video displays it as the B44.

Its at the Ulmer park depot still, I seen it on ethier the B1 or 36 on thursday morning. The video is from january.

???????
Don't play the dumb card I invented the dumb card.. Me, Curtis, Shane, Justin all fanned City Island and right after that you go there.. Same for Fordham Plaza. If it's that serious then why not ask to join us on the fan trip instead of biting?

Don't play the dumb card I invented the dumb card.. Me, Curtis, Shane, Justin all fanned City Island and right after that you go there.. Same for Fordham Plaza. If it's that serious then why not ask to join us on the fan trip instead of biting?

LOL @ this. Those BX29 photos were taken on 4/9/09 which is almost a month ago, If you don't belive check the EXIF data. I didn't see anybody post pics here of NGs on city island before that date.

Good stuff

Thanks!

Great pics!

Thanks!

Nice stuff!

Thanks!

Excellent photos!!! I really like that shot of the 8561.
Thanks!

LOL @ this. Those BX29 photos were taken on 4/9/09 which is almost a month ago, If you don't belive check the EXIF data. I didn't see anybody post pics here of NGs on city island before that date.
If this happens one more time lmao.. Why so late with posting them? They nice and all but I have a short fuse with biters so my bad. I can tell you're not lying because I see there's no leaves on the trees.

Nice pics and the NF C40 whiteback looks strange.

Thanks, and I agree when they first started whitebacking those things it looked weird but I gotten used to it. I wish they whiteback more C40s all of the VII CNGs at JG have whitebacks while only a few C40s have whitebacks.

Archived