Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
T0mLibertyLines

T0mLibertyLines hello guys read thnx

heys guys my name is Tom cerillo. im new to these forums i was recommended by a friend that is a user of this website. that you all know aready im sure articulated450 (aka Alex).im a Beeline Operator myself and been on the job for six years. and i like it so far. ive got used to it really fast.Me and articulated are really good friends he got me the job trained me. he helped me a lot i owe it to him.i just want to say its nice to be on these forums now im so happy.:cool:

Welcome to New York city Transit Forums Tom....pls enjoy your stay on here and glad to see another Bee Line B/O on here....I love the Neoplan Artics best bus Bee Line ordered thus far:tup:!

heys guys my name is Tom cerillo. im new to these forums i was recommended by a friend that is a user of this website. that you all know aready im sure articulated450 (aka Alex).im a Beeline Operator myself and been on the job for six years. and i like it so far. ive got used to it really fast.Me and articulated are really good friends he got me the job trained me. he helped me a lot i owe it to him.i just want to say its nice to be on these forums now im so happy.:cool:

That means you owe him 15% of your weekly or bi-weekly earnings, and he owes me 5% of what he gets of that, for reminding him of it, lol......

Welcome.........

Welcome to New York city Transit Forums Tom....pls enjoy your stay on here and glad to see another Bee Line B/O on here....I love the Neoplan Artics best bus Bee Line ordered thus far:tup:!

ha yes indeed the articulated is one of my favorite buses to i really like them. now articulated450 he loves thoses buses lol.:cool:

ha yes indeed the articulated is one of my favorite buses to i really like them. now articulated450 he loves thoses buses lol.:cool:

Awesome....I hope to ride yours or Articulated450 bus one day:cool:

That means you owe him 15% of your weekly or bi-weekly earnings, and he owes me 5% of what he gets of that, for reminding him of it, lol......

Welcome.........

your really funny im gonna tell him that tomorrow and see what he says. hes gonna laugh like crazy.He helped me out about almost 85% lol. i should might as well give him my :cool:paycheck.lol

Awesome....I hope to ride yours or Articulated450 bus one day:cool:

maybe some day you will. And ill show you how great a ride on a articulated is.now if you want speed talk to articulated450 hes always flying down the street lol. hes a great driver hes always driving with one hand.lol:cool:

Welcome.........

sure thing i get you your 5% right away lol.;)

sure thing i get you your 5% right away lol.;)

I work at Pelham alot, so I'll see you when your on your 45 route, lol. You call me, I'll run down for my 5%........

maybe some day you will. And ill show you how great a ride on a articulated is.now if you want speed talk to articulated450 hes always flying down the street lol. hes a great driver hes always driving with one hand.lol:cool:

Sounds good to me...my cam will be ready;):cool:;):tup:

Hey dude, welcome to the board, I enjoy talking to bus drivers about buses, it seems more accurate that way :cool: I hope to one day ride your bus it's cool, i too someday want to become a driver, so i gotta learn from the best :cool:

Hi Tom! Welcome to the forums, Articulated450 told me about you and the job seems fun ayy on the Buzzing BeeLine. Enjoying driving! Welcome again!

thanks articulated450 told me that you liked the video of me operating.im glad you did. yes indeed it is really i nice job i like it alot im staying for awhile. hopefully i will see you on the job one day soon.talk to you later.:cool:

Hey dude, welcome to the board, I enjoy talking to bus drivers about buses, it seems more accurate that way :cool: I hope to one day ride your bus it's cool, i too someday want to become a driver, so i gotta learn from the best :cool:

thanks. yea when talking about buses the best person to talk to is aways the bus operater.hopefully one day you will be on my bus.then you will be on the job soon operating them.hope to see you soon.:cool:

Welcome.:tup: Looking forward to learning alot from you to sense you have learned from one of the best. And to hearing about some of your stories

from your beginings as a Bus Operator. B)

Welcome.:tup: Looking forward to learning alot from you to sense you have learned from one of the best. And to hearing about some of your stories

from your beginings as a Bus Operator. B)

i sure will im so glad to be on these forums thank guys.:cool: