Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
bknightshadow45

My attempt on visiting 468 subway stations

On April 16, I attempted a trial run for the Rapid Transit Challenge Class C record. I planning in the near future to do a full attempt for the record. Here what I did for my trial run.

Started at Rockaway Park Station and ended at New Lots Avenue Station

Boarded the Broad Channel Bound (S) train at Rockaway Park Station at 12:21am. Arrived at Broad Channel at 12:29am. Boarded the Far Rockaway Bound (A) Train at 12:44am. Arrived at Far Rockaway at 12:57am. Boarded the 168th St bound (A) train to Rockaway Blvd at 1:00am. Arrived at Rockaway Blvd at 1:26am. Boarded the Lefferts Blvd bound (S) train at 1:38am. Arrived at Lefferts Blvd at 1:43am. Boarded the Brooklyn bound (S) train at 1:45am. Arrived at Euclid Av at 1:55am for a quick transfer to a 168th St bound (A) train that left the station at 1:55am. Arrived at Utica Av at 2:06am. Boarded the Far Rockaway bound (A) train at 2:20am. Arrived at Broadway Junction at 2:24am. Boarded the Rockway Parkway bound (L) train at 2:42am. Arrived at Rockaway Parkway at 2:50am. Boarded the Manhattan Bound (L) train at 3:10am. Arrived at 8th Av-14th St at 3:49am. Boarded the 168th St bound (A) train at 4:00am. Arrived at 168th St at 4:27am. Boarded the Bronx bound (1) train at 4:40am. Arrived at 242nd St at 4:57am. Boarded the South Ferry bound (1) train at 4:59am. Arrived at Times Sq at 5:35am. Boarded the Queens bound (7) train at 5:40am. Arrived at Queensboro Plaza at 5:50am. Boarded the Queens bound (N) train at 5:54am. Arrived at Ditmars Blvd at 6:10am. Boarded the Coney Island bound (N) train at 6:11am. Arrived at Queensboro Plaza at 6:19am. Boarded the Queens bound (7) train at 6:24am. Arrived at Main St at 6:50am. Boarded the Times Sq bound (7) train at 6:59am. Arrived at 74th St-Broadway at 7:12am. Boarded the 2nd Av bound (V) train at 7:19am. Arrived at Court Sq at 7:31am. Boarded the Smith-9th St bound (G) train at 7:37am. Arrived at Hoyt-Schermerhorn St at 7:58am. Boarded the 168th St bound (A) train at 8:00am. Arrived at High St at 8:04am. Boarded the Euclid Av bound (C) train at 8:05am. Arrived at Utica Av at 8:18am. Boarded the 168th St bound (C) train at 8:24am. Arrived at Franklin Av at 8:29am. With a quick run I was able to catch the 8:31am (S) train. Arrived at Franklin Av-Eastern Parkway at 8:35am. Boarded the Brooklyn College bound (2) train at 8:41am. Arrived at Flatbush Av-Brooklyn College at 8:57am. Boarded the Wakefield Bound (2) train at 8:58am. Arrived at Franklin Av at 9:10am. Boarded the New Lots Bound (3) train at 9:15am. The (3) train I was on made express stops between Franklin Av and Utica Av. Arrived at New Lots Av at 9:33am.

I got little tired from riding the trains and called it a day but I strongly feel that I can beat the record. I just planning things for for my real attempt and looking for people that is willing to go along with me during the record attempt and/or be a witness for the trip. I took some pictures during my trial attempt and I have to scan them to my computer.

Sidenotes during the trial run: All the (A) trains I rode were R44s. The Lefferts Blvd Shuttle is marked with a Yellow S train and it was an R44. All 1 and 7 trains were R62A's. The 3 train I was on was a R62 but made express stops between Franklin Av and Utica Av. During the day of the trial run all (A) trains went to 168th St and had to transfer to a shuttle train to 207th St.

I will keep everyone posted when I do my record attempt.

Well damn....I don't know you did it. Good luck:tup:

Thanks I was planning to do the full attempt that day but I had a hard time getting witnesses and media coverage during my record attempt. Hopefully sometime later this month or June I do the full attempt.

Well if u do this I wonder if you can get in the Guinness World Record ! Good Luck! btw!