Railfan Trip 06/26/09

I am planning a railfan trip at the end of June, tentatively scheduled on the 25th. I am looking to spend time on all 3 divisions, the IRT, the BMT and the IND.

We can begin at South Ferry Station, taking the (1) to Times Square. Then we will take the (7) to Junction Blvd. There is a railfanning opportunity here. Then we take the Manhattan bound (7) to Grand Central, then taking the (6) to Pelham Bay Park. We can take the SBS to the (4) train, then taking the (4) to Union Square. At Union, we will take the (N) to Coney Island, then the (D) to Pacific. We will then ride the (R) to Canal and then take the (J) to Jamaica Ctr. There, we will take the (E) down Queens Blvd to Canal Street. Then the (A) or (C) to Jay Street. After that we will take the (F) to Smith-9th Streets for the views.

After I work out the times, I will decide where to squeeze in a lunch break.

RSVP and suggestions here.

People, get serious already. This is just plain ludicrous. We're here to discuss a railfan trip, not offer some BS. Any more BS and I'll report it. Simple.

Regarding the trip, I will work things out and try to put a comprehensive schedule. The trip is NOT on a weekend (I avoid all weekend trips), it will be on the day before the last day of all classes.

People, get serious already. This is just plain ludicrous. We're here to discuss a railfan trip, not offer some BS. Any more BS and I'll report it. Simple.

Regarding the trip, I will work things out and try to put a comprehensive schedule. The trip is NOT on a weekend (I avoid all weekend trips), it will be on the day before the last day of all classes.

Yes, if this doesn't go back on topic then :lock:. Also, please set a date for this trip.

Sounds better for me however idk how it would work out for everybody else. A lot of schools should be close by then and the college students should be done before the month is over.

Yeah, or how about the 4th of June? The reason why I made this change is because of this:

There is no school due to "Brooklyn and Queens Day" which means we have a full day on this. This even better?

Yeah, or how about the 4th of June? The reason why I made this change is because of this:

There is no school due to "Brooklyn and Queens Day" which means we have a full day on this. This even better?

I go to school in Manhattan, and you go to school in the Bronx.

Archived