Railfan Trip 06/26/09

Guest Charles
I'm too po' for riding express buses but we probably should ditch the (7). We can also eat lunch at Jamaica, there's better food options there. I'm all for looking for the new MCI's, and maybe even NG's out of JFK (busfanning op at Jamaica Center).

Your student card is valid until Friday, therefore you only pay $2.50 in coins. The best places to catch express buses are on 57 St, Madison/5/6 Avs, Lower Manhattan, Queens Blvd, and if you have time, Hylan Blvd.

Your student card is valid until Friday, therefore you only pay $2.50 in coins. The best places to catch express buses are on 57 St, Madison/5/6 Avs, Lower Manhattan, Queens Blvd, and if you have time, Hylan Blvd.

Actually, they expire on Thursday. I checked..it says the 25th, which is tomorrow. :P

I'm not trying to be difficult. The whole point of railfanning/busfanning is to experience new routes, car assignments, or equipment. It's pointless to ride the same route over and over. There's a difference between randomly riding the (7) train and looking for a slant on the (A) train.

Archived