LIBus Trip 11:45 AM in Flushing 05/08/09

Friday May 8th at 11:45 AM from Flushing. Meeting location will be at the N20/N21 Bus Stop. I am not expecting so many people however if I get a few people that would be great! Will be riding the following routes: N21, N27, N23, N79, N51, N19, N4, and N1. The N21 will depart Flushing at 3 Mins to Noon so you really need to make sure you are there on time!

Lunch Break will be at Roosevelt Field Mall (In between the N79 and N51) for about 45-50 Minutes.

Trip will end at Green Acres Mall after getting off the N1. However there will by a freestyle type of trip right after this after having dinner at Green Acres Mall that anybody is welcome to take part in. The freestyle part of the trip will depart Green Acres Mall no later then 7:30 PM and is expected to last about a few hours.

I highly suggest giving me a reservation by going to this topic in the link below or E-Mail me at DBCOOL718@msn.com so like that I can get an idea of who is going to come.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/foru...ead.php?t=9655

I not sure if I could make it. I might have to help my mom.

Photograhers, please watchout for LIB dispatcher/supervision.

I was taking picture of bus and depot logo, but stop by dispatcher/supervision.

Roosevelt Field Mall when I was taking picture of depot logo on MTA Truck, new CNG NG and buses, even thought I had (MTA) rule.

I not sure if I could make it. I might have to help my mom.

Photograhers, please watchout for LIB dispatcher/supervision.

I was taking picture of bus and depot logo, but stop by dispatcher/supervision.

Roosevelt Field Mall when I was taking picture of depot logo on MTA Truck, new CNG NG and buses, even thought I had (MTA) rule.

All right, No Problem!

1 of my friends had a problem over at Roosevelt Field Mall with Mall Security and it got to the point where Nassau County Police had to be called in. You can't really take pics @ Roosevelt Field Mall as the bus terminal is on SIMON grounds. SIMON (The Mall Management) don't allow photography on their property even through there's a good chance you can get away with it if you are good with knowing who's around.

In your case, I think the dispatcher was not too happy about you taking a pic of their truck.

All right, No Problem!

1 of my friends had a problem over at Roosevelt Field Mall with Mall Security and it got to the point where Nassau County Police had to be called in. You can't really take pics @ Roosevelt Field Mall as the bus terminal is on SIMON grounds. SIMON (The Mall Management) don't allow photography on their property even through there's a good chance you can get away with it if you are good with knowing who's around.

In your case, I think the dispatcher was not too happy about you taking a pic of their truck.

Thank you. I was never stop by security/police at Smith Haven Mall, Galleria Mall or well as Roosevelt Field Mall, when I was taking picture of smoothie place vendor name at food court and the car in display.

Thank you. I was never stop by security/police at Smith Haven Mall, Galleria Mall or well as Roosevelt Field Mall, when I was taking picture of smoothie place vendor name at food court and the car in display.

I see that you like to take pics in Malls. Just be carefull as I heard certain mall management's don't like Photography in their malls for whatever reason. Just be careful when you are in the Malls

Only you may be able to stuff some photos into a phone (without sound) and get away. Otherwise, it is a no-no!

I have heard about a few people getting caught taking a pic with a cell phone. It's worth a shot.

I wish I could join, but I have school.

I'll be looking forward to the pics!

No Problem! I was not expecting so much people for it anyway. I got 2 other trips (1 Saturday and 1 Friday Afternoon into Evening) coming up. Look in the LIBus Forums for the other 2 trips unless it get's moved to over this forum.

I just want to say that the trip will be canceled and will be moved to a date in June or July. This is because the 2 people that was supposed to attend backed out as they had stuff that came up @ the last minute. I also have stuff that came up @ the last second as well that I need to do. Also because I have to get up early on Saturday as well

The other 2 trips will still go on as so far I got at least 1 person each for the Saturday Day Trip and the Friday Night Trip.

I will keep everybody posted on the new date and thanks for showing some interest in this trip!

Hey if it's going to be over the summer, I'm in!

No Problem At All! I am thinking about the last Friday of June (6/26) or The 1st Thursday in July (7/2)

I wish it will be a weekend so I can join full time since I am going to a weekday camp which requires me to be in camp from Monday through Thursday and into Friday Morning, ;).

I know I'll be availiable on:

Friday: 6:00PM-10:00PM.

Saturday: 10:00AM-10:00PM.

Sunday:10:00AM-4:00PM.

I do have a Saturday trip coming up Next Saturday on LIBus. Look over on this message for more details.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=116239#post116239

I doubt weekends would be good. LIBB service must be at its worst and SRO by then.

LIBus is not bad on Saturdays however on Sundays it can be rough.

Archived