My 2 and 3 trains

I took these a while ago, I have not posted these yet so I'll do it here. I have a R142 (2) and a R62 (3) here. I took these on April 28.

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

This was taken during the (A) train trip. If you haven't seen it click here for the (A) photos.. To see the rest of this album where the (2)(3) and the rest of the (A) photos I took, click the blue sentence here.

I hope you enjoyed viewing.

Not bad at all! Too bad I'm viewing them on a lame monitor at the moment.

Thank you, glad you like them, although it is hard photographing underground, that's why some of the images are a bit blurry.

nice shots! try and increase the ISO that way moving shots will appear perfectly =) Even if the train is fast =P! Id say like 400~! Just note that the higher the ISO the darker the picture, which you would also wanna add more light in the pic with the settings~

Nice pix on the (2) and (3) Line speeding through the tunnels and stations of 7th Ave.

Thank you, the (2) and (3) go really fast at that section.

Exquisite pics!

Thanks a lot, Henry, glad you like the photos.

nice shots! try and increase the ISO that way moving shots will appear perfectly =) Even if the train is fast =P! Id say like 400~! Just note that the higher the ISO the darker the picture, which you would also wanna add more light in the pic with the settings~

Increase the ISO, well that's some good advice, thanks a lot. I'm not really used to taking photographs in dark places such as a road tunnel, underground subway, or indoor places. I'll take your word for it and apply that to my future photo taking underground.

Nice pics. Try to have the ISO to the highest it can go, although you would also need a fast shutter speed to reduce the blurriness.

Thank you, I think another person told me the same thing, I'll take your word for that next time I go photographing.

Archived