Sander resigns! Pressure from Patterson

I've noticed that no one has commented on the 3 names mentioned for the job in the Daily News article that followed the "resignation". RTO people that I've spoken to recognize at least one name on the list. Mr. Nathaniel Ford, now head honcho in "Frisco, but an alumni of NYCT. Any thoughts on this?

• 3 weeks later...

I think Sanders was a corrupt sumbish like the rest of these fascists. I can't stand the apologia written here about his "only two year term" which allows him to become a failure. What the heck does he mean by "subway managment" re-organization? No actual improvements what so ever in subway service...only REDUCTIONS, not to mention, they reef valuable stainless steel cars...EVEN R62's, which had no asbestos. And everyone knows that the commuter rail "on time" garbage is a hoax, and the reason there were improvements is because those LIRR M-7 shitboxes and those dual modes were terrible at first with flat wheels and breakdowns. He shouldn't have accepted those optional orders for more R160 garbage cans.

Not to mention, the raise in salary he accepted...as if he doesn't get enough free stuff. And he is likeley in charge of spending half a billion on an idiotic glass dome station. He was NOT qualified for the job, he was a mafioso who had no knowledge in any mechanics or practical ideas. We need an experienced MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL/STRUCTURAL engineer at the head of the MTA so that he can review all of these overpriced contractor jobs and bring up red flags with this PORK. We need a head of the MTA that COMMUNICATES with the people who do maintanence, and build, and the like, not a businessman.

Archived