Hillside/Morris Park

• 2 weeks later...

Now that it's resolved, here's the next part.

1_C3Lift.JPG

1_M7Lift.JPG

1_Barn.JPG

1_Cars.JPG

1_BlueM3.JPG

1_M7CarAccident.JPG

1_M3BuilderPlate.JPG

1_M3Cab.JPG

1_M3CarNumber.JPG

1_M3EmergencyDoor.JPG

1_BarneyEnd.JPG

1_3DM.JPG

1_MP15DE.JPG

1_Turntable.JPG

1_SwitcherM1.JPG

1_RichmondHill.JPG

1_Deadline.JPG

I also have video framegrabs. Do you want me to post them? They aren't in the gallery yet.

Nice photos!

Thanks!

That's some great stuff you posted. Thanks for sharing it with us. :tup:

Thanks! It's OK if I use the large (as above, not the original 1600x1200) pics, right?

Thanks!

Thanks! It's OK if I use the large (as above, not the original 1600x1200) pics, right?

If you want people to see larger images put a link, but posted images need to remain at 800x600 (no auto-resize by the forum code basically).

The file for the full size image is loaded when you load the page, even if it's confined to a 800x600 preview. This obviously slows stuff down.

Thanks for understanding. :(

- A

If you want people to see larger images put a link, but posted images need to remain at 800x600 (no auto-resize by the forum code basically).

The file for the full size image is loaded when you load the page, even if it's confined to a 800x600 preview. This obviously slows stuff down.

Thanks for understanding. :(

- A

I don't mean the 1200x1600. If you look at the URL of the photos above, you'll see that they have 'large' in them. The default IMG code of the gallery has 'medium' in them. The 'large' isn't linked to, I found it by trial and error.

Archived