Hanging around Kings Highway via the Brighton Line

On my way to class, I decided to get off the (:) and photograph as many (B) and (Q) trains as possible. People did see me photograph, and I waved hello to every train operator of every passing train. It was fun. I did this May 8. (Thursday)

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0064.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0068.jpg

PICT0074.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

PICT0077.jpg

PICT0080.jpg

That's all I'll post.

To see the rest, click I want to see my Brighton Line.

Thank you for viewing.

Nice pics!

We were on the Brighton today (actually, I meant yesterday, since it's 1:30 now)

That's cool, I wish I was free that day so I would have joined, oh well, thanks for your comment.

Nice pix of the (:)(B)(Q) on Brighton Lines. Hippos and R-160's are awesome together, :o!

Thanks a lot, dude. (B)(Q) lines are fun to photograph, the hippos are still doing good here.

Some of those pics were really good! Like REALLY REALLY good! and overall nice pics!

Thank you very much. I wanted to photograph trains side by side, while moving, that was probably the hardest part, but the shutter speed helped me out a lot. Glad you like them.

Slammin pics! Kings Highway is a cool spot for pics!

Kings Highway is a good spot to photograph subway trains. It helps knowing that the platforms are not aligned together, you can get the wheels of the subway cars using the local tracks too, hehe. :cool:

Here's a set of another (B) train to Manhattan.

PICT0082.jpg

PICT0084.jpg

PICT0085.jpg

PICT0088.jpg

Archived