RRD in Trenton and a bonus

Ken S.

Not that many pics since I spent most of the time around the event exploring with the Indepndence Pass and checking out WRTC (pics in another post).

Random Shoreliner IV or whatever SEPTA calls them.

SEPTA2559.jpg

The ALP44.

SEPTA2308.jpg

My ride back from Train Day.

SEPTA413.jpg

Bonus Neo Pic

SEPTA7160.jpg

Nice!

"The alp-44" Very fitting!

I rode between 30th and woodbourne on the R3. R7 is 15 miles away (both at trenton and levittown) R3 is 6, 9, and 13 miles respective to woodbourne, yardley, and west trenton.

I hope you had fun, i sure did! :tup:

- A

Nice!

"The alp-44" Very fitting!

I rode between 30th and woodbourne on the R3. R7 is 15 miles away (both at trenton and levittown) R3 is 6, 9, and 13 miles respective to woodbourne, yardley, and west trenton.

I hope you had fun, i sure did! :tup:

- A

Oh I did. Rode a trackless on the 75 from Wayne Jct to the El. Rode PATCO to WRTC and back. Saw an NJT double-header (P40 leading a disabled GP40) at North Philly. The only thing missing was the older Silverliners. What time were you there?

Great pics!

Thanks.

Great pics, I like 2259.

You mean 2559. I think 2259 was a trolley or something.

Great stuff Ken!!:tup:

Thanks.

I was only there from 1 till i left on the 3:30 to west trenton. Our pair had no HVAC and it was pulled into the dead end track at suburban, we waited for a new train on the adjacent track. Made us 15 minutes late, but how often to you get to go from 30th to suburban on the service track? :eek:

I have vids & photos from that escapade.

I noted that much of the trains were pairs, only the 3 R7 trains that i saw had a pair and a single. Saw one terminate at 30th st, one pull out of suburban as we pulled in OOS, and one was the PRR with full lettering with 2 reading units one on each side. :o

- A

I was only there from 1 till i left on the 3:30 to west trenton. Our pair had no HVAC and it was pulled into the dead end track at suburban, we waited for a new train on the adjacent track. Made us 15 minutes late, but how often to you get to go from 30th to suburban on the service track? :eek:

I have vids & photos from that escapade.

I noted that much of the trains were pairs, only the 3 R7 trains that i saw had a pair and a single. Saw one terminate at 30th st, one pull out of suburban as we pulled in OOS, and one was the PRR with full lettering with 2 reading units one on each side. :o

- A

I was at Market East having just gotten off PATCO. So that's why it was late.

Archived