Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
7LineFan

21st Century Breakdown

Any Green Day fans here? Their new album comes out this Friday. Supposedly it's better than American Idiot.

Guest Charles

It's been 5 years since we heard Green Day...I'm not sure what to expect, considering the majority of their success did come from American Idiot, Dookie, and Nimrod. I like their older songs.

I'm part of my school's Music magazine so I might review it. Green Day was the first band I ever listened to, back in 2004. Boy have I come a LOONG way. And even then it was only American Idiot, and like 2 Dookie songs (I guess I was never properly introduced to GD). Buying this CD to review it (though I might download it if I hear it's bad) will bring back some memories. If I do end up reviewing it I'll post up my review up here.

I listened straight through this past Monday. Rhapsody was streaming it. In my opinion it's really good.

Finally, it's here. Just several hours more.