Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

White Balanced Change with clearer shots via 8th Avenue Downtown 5/11/2009

Nice pics! Excellent work

But I try not to take pics of arriving trains though

thanks and I'll try to take pics of trains when its leaving or sitting at station

Nice but dont repeat the shots. Also if you are standing at 14th St on the SB platfprm, all the way to the back, you have a enough room to get the back of the A car on the (A)(C)(E).

Nice but dont repeat the shots. Also if you are standing at 14th St on the SB platfprm, all the way to the back, you have a enough room to get the back of the A car on the (A)(C)(E).

thanks

The R44s are looking great!

thanks

thanks and I'll try to take pics of trains when its leaving or sitting at station

Nice pics. Try trains arriving at the station, but only if your camera can take those pictures without too much blur. Elevated stations are fine for taking pictures of trains arriving.

Nice work. I'm glad you learned more about your camera & these much improved shots are the result. :tup:

- A

Nice! I like the R46.

its the R44 and thanks

Nice pics. Try trains arriving at the station, but only if your camera can take those pictures without too much blur. Elevated stations are fine for taking pictures of trains arriving.

ok thanks

Nice work. I'm glad you learned more about your camera & these much improved shots are the result. :tup:

- A

thanks

Good job with the shots. If you would also like to reduce the blur (I'm not sure if your camera can do this or not), but have the ISO basically on the max, f-stop 4.5, and 1/60 or 1/80 as the shutter speed.

Good job with the shots. If you would also like to reduce the blur (I'm not sure if your camera can do this or not), but have the ISO basically on the max, f-stop 4.5, and 1/60 or 1/80 as the shutter speed.

thanks