The Bx5 Orion plus the NG making its rear appearance on the Bx5 route today..

tkx2510

Damn! Its about time South Bronx gets some NG loving, great catch! I really hope I see some on the Tremont Crosstown Bx40/42!!

BTW besides the Bx55 getting orion V, does this also include the Bx5 with no artics? Just curious

That's a great catch. Old school and new school Orions that you don't typically see on the Bx5. I'm waiting for the day when I hear about the NG's rolling on the Bx12 Local. Now THAT will be a sight to see!

wow! i know that ave! Southern Bl near westchester! i grew up on the Bx5 route @ evergreen! memories! the last time i was up there they were still running artics. I wonder why the switch back? They better run artics on trips to Orchard this summer!

They have??? OMG!! When was this :eek:
Twice in April and once on May 2nd.
wow! i know that ave! Southern Bl near westchester! i grew up on the Bx5 route @ evergreen! memories! the last time i was up there they were still running artics. I wonder why the switch back? They better run artics on trips to Orchard this summer!
They use Artics, I guess they had a shortage because they was either fixing/repainting Artics.

Archived