Exam 2501

Brighton Local

Afternoon Members.

Today, My grandmother received a letter in the mail for me, in regards to exam number 2501. She said it was for New York City Transit, not (MTA) Bus. I must have taken this test a long time ago, because I really forgot about it. If anybody can shed some light on 2501, & hook me up with some good intel, please do.

Zach

you got 6 days u better study day and night 'cause that general knowlege is a pain in the ass, it took the general knowlege like a million times untill i studied every word for word in that book. good luck buddy, i'm still waiting here for that 2901 mabstoa to give me a call:tup:

I think this is from exam #5025,(4/2006)it has to be. Mabstoa wasn't an exam and neither was MTA Bus. Keep us posted after you go down there next Friday.

Like Dan said study hard. The General K is the longest out of all the written permit tests.

May 21st should be the last day for the BOSS from the #8006 list.

I think this is from exam #5025,(4/2006)it has to be. Mabstoa wasn't an exam and neither was MTA Bus. Keep us posted after you go down there next Friday.

Like Dan said study hard. The General K is the longest out of all the written permit tests.

If this is from test 5025 can I ask what your list number is...people on here are just getting the sense that this list is finally rolling again. Just wondering what number they are calling up to again. Thanks! :P

Since I am still in School in AZ, and won't return to NY until sometime next week, I'm having the letter sent to me asap. You should all know particularly what I received by Saturday..

Ok,that explains it. He doesn't have the letter in front of him. Since your in Arizona now,you can study for the cdl permit online. http://www.cristcdl.com/otc/

I have a very low number in 5025, i was off the list ( personal reason) , and was put back on , should i worry that i did not get the letter ?

Should i go to 180 Livingston ? Dcas tells me nothing, they just say wait and thats it. Does any one know a phone number for 180 Livingston ?

Thanks

I'm from 5025 also. If you are sure they restored your #. Then you should be getting at letter in the mail by next week. in fact they already know the names of those that the letters are being sent to. So they can tell you if one is being sent to you. & when. frist call 212-669-1357 give them your name, Exam # & your list #. Thats how i found out. however they might give you another number to call to for more info.:) Let us know what happen.

I'm from 5025 also. If you are sure they restored your #. Then you should be getting at letter in the mail by next week. in fact they already know the names of those that the letters are being sent to. So they can tell you if one is being sent to you. & when. frist call 212-669-1357 give them your name, Exam # & your list #. Thats how i found out. however they might give you another number to call to for more info.:) Let us know what happen.

I called Dcas last week and It looks like I am back on the list with my original number.

I just called them now and they confirmed i am on the list,

but they dont know when and if mta will send the letters

They did confirm that mta got the list sent to them on 5-11

and i was given a phone number to some one in MTA for further information ( only voice mail for now )

I have a very low number in 5025, i was off the list ( personal reason) , and was put back on , should i worry that i did not get the letter ?

Should i go to 180 Livingston ? Dcas tells me nothing, they just say wait and thats it. Does any one know a phone number for 180 Livingston ?

Thanks

347-643-8237,this phone number was mentioned a few times in another B/O thread.

Olegkha I think you should be getting that letter to because your list # is low

And if it was restored before Dcas sent that list out to MTA. your most likely to be on it.

Call that other number back early monday. ok and check your mailbox.

Because they told me that I will have it by next week. keep us posted ok & I will do the same :tup:

Sorry about Olegkha. I just got a bit to happy & carried away. SORRY. I just checked my mail box and there it was. For me to report. If yours is not there then you might get it next week. sence I got a letter then i'm sure you should have one also.

Congrats on getting the letter today,you know the drill,get there early(btwn 6:00am-7:00am)so you don't have to be there all day long. Keep us posted lovelyday.

Thank you so much locomotion69. I'll post every step I go through. I've waited for so long for this. & now that the time has come I'm like WOW for real.

If you all can please!!! I could use all the encouragement I can get right about now. :)

Thank you so much locomotion69. I'll post every step I go through. I've waited for so long for this. & now that the time has come I'm like WOW for real.

If you all can please!!! I could use all the encouragement I can get right about now. :)

congrats!!! lovelyday!

make sure to bring your breakfast and lunch, they don't give you time to go out for lunch. get there as early as possible. remember, even if you are the 1st one to get there, it's still gonna take you the whole day. because once operator start coming in for their drug(pee) test. you will go after them.

next step, if you pass. make sure don't drink coffee or tea for the medical day. it will effect your EKG.

congrats!!! lovelyday!

make sure to bring your breakfast and lunch, they don't give you time to go out for lunch. get there as early as possible. remember, even if you are the 1st one to get there, it's still gonna take you the whole day. because once operator start coming in for their drug(pee) test. you will go after them.

next step, if you pass. make sure don't drink coffee or tea for the medical day. it will effect your EKG.

So on that day after everything is done and you pass,you get sworn in and the next step in the process is to go to Zerega Ave in the Bronx to start classroom training,bus simulator right?

Lovelyday:You made the effort to find this forum,that is proof that you want this bad. You can do this!:tup:

So on that day after everything is done and you pass,you get sworn in and the next step in the process is to go to Zerega Ave in the Bronx to start classroom training,bus simulator right?

Lovelyday:You made the effort to find this forum,that is proof that you want this bad. You can do this!:tup:

on your appointment day, if you have all the paper work done, then will go for the drug test. and they will ask you for your phone #. that's it. no such thing is 'sworn in'. if you pass the drug test, they will give you a call, to tell you when to do the medical. they call about a week or 2 after the drug test....you will find out right away if you pass the medical on that day. if pass, you'll see the supervisor and he'll give you a start day for training. let's say, they have classes on june 1st and june 15th. he will ask you which class you wanna do. even june 1st is tomorrow, take it! your seniority will base on how fast you start. it's a major different if you guys having BIG classes coming up. that little seniority can mean a world to you later on.

Archived