R32, R40, R44, R68A photos and videos from today 5/13/2009

Nice pics, I was about to berate you for putting yet ANOTHER (;) rollsign! LOL. However, I noticed something peculiar about it. Thanks for snapping it. Tips though: try not to take a pic of the trains (esp of the doors), as the doors are closing. Snap it after the doors have finished closing, so a better effect can be produced.

We really ought to go railfanning! :cool:

Nice pics! The R40 slants are best. ;)

thanks

Nice pics, I was about to berate you for putting yet ANOTHER (:( rollsign! LOL. However, I noticed something peculiar about it. Thanks for snapping it. Tips though: try not to take a pic of the trains (esp of the doors), as the doors are closing. Snap it after the doors have finished closing, so a better effect can be produced.

We really ought to go railfanning! :cool:

thanks

Nice pics. Try lowering your exposure slightly, most of the shots have too much light in them.

thanks Kris and I'll fix that setting

hmm wonder why the (A)cela (lol) was running local.. Unless Exp via the local, see that sometimes after i leave skool uptown with the (D) via Exp on Lcl, and (A) exp via exp, bith together.

But nice

btw at concourse yd, whats that yellow train set? I know its for work but wats it for? And the model!

hmm wonder why the (A)cela (lol) was running local.. Unless Exp via the local, see that sometimes after i leave skool uptown with the (D) via Exp on Lcl, and (A) exp via exp, bith together.

But nice

btw at concourse yd, whats that yellow train set? I know its for work but wats it for? And the model!

thanks and the (A) running local due to machanical problems at 59th Street

Looks like a former Redbird to me

lol

Cool photos!

thanks

Nice catch with the R40 slant (A) train. The Concourse/Jerome Avenue Yard in the Bronx, is really good, keep up the good work, you have captured some nice angles today.

thanks

Slammin pics!!

That is not uncommon with R68As.

thanks

Archived