Which lines will the R160 take over?

Tracknut

I would like every single (N) train on the whole system to be running R160s by the end of the year. I really like them a whole lot. I caught a 68 (N) this morning and it was the a dark, murky and slow ride to work again. Hopefully my ride home will be much brighter.

I was fooling around with the computer on my R 160 at ENY. The train is programmed to run on the A/B/D/J/L/M/N/Q/W/Z Lines. You can also program a B train Brighton Beach to CTL/179/PAR. The D 205 to Far Rock and the A TO 205 St. I am sure there is much more but I only got 45 Minute to prepare my traIn for Z Service.

Heard that too Pablo

Bravo and Whiskey....................cough cough...

I like the names people have for the lettered lines :D. I just wouldn't use them. The names I like to use are foul, derogatory, dirty, and racist (even against my own).

When they use to assign me to the W that gave me a chance to say Whiskey over the radio as much as I could. When I was a Lay to City Hall I tell them down the Line "City Hall leaving 42 you got the light whiskey to you". They would reply "Keep it coming light Whiskey".

If they actually reply keep it coming "etc", I would be so tempted to throw in one of my words. But then just like the Big Blue Book says, no bad talk on the radios. That applies here in the DOB also, with the bus radio/phone.

Me: "This is the 1630 F@G bound for Coney Island at 59st".

Control: "Keep it coming F@G".

I like the names people have for the lettered lines :D. I just wouldn't use them. The names I like to use are foul, derogatory, dirty, and racist (even against my own).

I can probably name most if not all of them that you probably have written down but I won't get into that here....

I would actually a nickname for a line if something REALLY bad happened while riding the line in terms of service.

I can probably name most if not all of them that you probably have written down but I won't get into that here....

I would actually a nickname for a line if something REALLY bad happened while riding the line in terms of service.

I seen what you call the Sea Beach Express. Is the service that bad there, lol!

I seen what you call the Sea Beach Express. Is the service that bad there, lol!

OHHHH Yeahhhh......

Yeah um, it can get really bad down there and happens a little too often. BUT, it can be some fun fun business going down....

It can be a bitch waiting for a train down there sometimes though.....except the rush of course....

Archived