IRT Redbird Roll Signs

Harry

I know this may sound crazy to sum but I have a side rollsign from a redbird and the front route sign. I also picked up an R27/30 front route sign, but this one has bullets A to V with no train to the plain. About a month ago i got an R40 side route sign but it is just the material.

I know this may sound crazy to sum but I have a side rollsign from a redbird and the front route sign. I also picked up an R27/30 front route sign, but this one has bullets A to V with no train to the plain. About a month ago i got an R40 side route sign but it is just the material.

any pictures of them?

why yes i do, I hope this works I am new in this stuff.

side sign

RedbirdRollSignRouteRoll004.jpg

redbird route sign from the back

b93d_12.jpg

R40/42 side route sign

99_1-1.jpg

redbird front route laid out part 1

b62c_12-1.jpg

redbird route sign part 2

b690_12-1.jpg

redbird route sign part 3

b690_12-1.jpg

redbird route sign part 4

b6e7_12.jpg

I hope you like them, i cant get any more for some time, they are back in brooklyn and Im in Albany for school.

Well right now they sit on my desk at home, they are to heavy and valued to bring to college. When I am home I put the two front route signs in the windows so the sun lights them up. There fun to show people, every one who sees them is like wow I have always wanted to see one up close or see whats on it. Now I need to make something to put my R40/42 side route sign on and make it work.

Well right now they sit on my desk at home, they are to heavy and valued to bring to college. When I am home I put the two front route signs in the windows so the sun lights them up. There fun to show people, every one who sees them is like wow I have always wanted to see one up close or see whats on it. Now I need to make something to put my R40/42 side route sign on and make it work.

Very cool indeed.:cool:

They must look so cool with the sunlight shining thru.

Archived