Checking out the J L Z on May 15th

MattTrain

Me, Dominick (QM4JewelAve), Henry (MTR Admiralty), Stanley (Urbanfortitude) and his roommate Michael were checking out the (J)(L) and (Z) lines. We had fun checking their subway cars too. Here's my photographs from that day.

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

PICT0050.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

Stan said he'd called the R42 (Z) train so it came for us.

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

PICT0067.jpg

I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for viewing.To see the rest click the sentence.Stan summoned the R42 (Z) train.

nice photos

Thanks a lot, buddy.

Nice!

Who is that in the 8th pic?

Thank you very much. The person in the 8th photo on this thread is Henry, I got him by mistake, while trying to take the photo of the front. I think I might take that down later.

Nice photos.

Thank you so much.

Nice shot~ I wonder why the old CBTC board got replaced with a new one if they are the same..

Thanks a lot, the old CBTC board was replaced with ATO because automatic train operation began, I believe the R143s only are under this automated train operation. The R160As are not. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Gee that Asian looks so familiar.

Wait, that's me!!!

Ha, nice pics, Matt.

Yes, Ken (UrbanFortitude) did summon the R42. He even said it was a (Z). I was thinking it would be a (J). I've said, "next year, when I go to AC, I'm taking this guy with me. This guy's mad lucky."

I'll load my stuff probably tonight.

Gee that Asian looks so familiar.

Wait, that's me!!!

Ha, nice pics, Matt.

Yes, Ken (UrbanFortitude) did summon the R42. He even said it was a (Z). I was thinking it would be a (J). I've said, "next year, when I go to AC, I'm taking this guy with me. This guy's mad lucky."

I'll load my stuff probably tonight.

Thanks a bunch, Henry! You may be right about that Urbanfortitude being a good luck charm. Can't wait to see you photos soon.

cool pics, I still never saw or rode a (Z) train yet even though I'm rail-fanning on the Jamaica/Nassau street line a lot..

Best chance to catch yourself a (Z) train is around 4-5pm in the afternoon or 7-8am in the morning rush. Good luck catching the (Z) :cool:

Archived