Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Q25toJamaica

When is the best time to hunt for a R32 A Train?

I'd say during the weekdays for the (A). I don't see the R32 (A) trains that much anymore. I believe the (A) only uses about one to two sets right now.

I'd say during the weekdays for the (A). I don't see the R32 (A) trains that much anymore. I believe the (A) only uses about one to two sets right now.

You will catch one during the week on the C line. I see them there everyday. Also, occasionally on the A and F.

I sometimes see one after skool at 125th at about 3:45 to 5PM with the R46/R40s

Rush hrs is the best to go~

Try at any station during the rush hours. I'd say this, stick near 168th Street during the early rush hour. I'm not sure exactly but there are put-ins from 207, which some can be R32. I could be wrong.

But always, you have to have patience.

I always catch one, The (A) has 3 sets of r32''s but they always bring 2 sets out, the R32's on the (A) comes out everyday, I take the (C) everyday and I always see an R32 (A) train, Weekends when the (A) is local or express, During a G.O. you will see an R32.

Monday through Friday from 6am to 10:27pm (C) trains run R32s (what's left of them). I always see them cause I live half a block away from the (A)(C)(E) 8th Ave. line. I take this line almost everyday at different times of the day. They are a guarantee!